NOTW, Murdoch's and Tabloids in general

Number2Fan

Yeah I don't disagree on that. Tbh even Thatcher had her secret Murdoch rendez-vu's

As it goes tho Ed has fairly clean hands in this, even if his predecessor's do not. Though he ought to calm down on it now, and get to grips with reducing the current cost of living.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has so little charisma & wit though!

He may appeal to interested people, who look beyond the leader and actually take note of real issues but slimey Cameron and even his rent boy Nick Clegg would destroy Milliband in a debate and that is what the majority of voters see and so vote for

• 1 month later...

Anybody! When has there ever been a politicion with charisma and wit? Tony Blair! I don't say that in any way to praise Tony Blair - but it's the truth - tell me otherwise! They're all f****** useless! Accept me as The Chosen One - a Living God - and I might? rescue you all from the whoredom that is politics. You won't though. So like what you've got. Or lump it! What have we become? that we would be governed by, and have our lives so profoundly controlled by these people? But! I think plenty of people are doing ok out of it! One mans need is an other mans opportunity.

• 1 month later...

I do think that the papers should be released and the whole incident should be actively investigated once again to obtain justice for those who died.

However I simply do not see how making David Cameron apologise achieves anything.

That's not always a bad thing though

The government minister who was caught throwing confidential papers in to a public waste bin, in a park, last week would not have been caught were it not for the press and Dr Liam Fox would still be defense secretary, flying his bum chum Adam Werrity all over the world on freebies and giving him access to top level, confidential, security documents and agents.