Jules just registered !!!

Simcut

I just emailed him before reading this and I'd commented to him in a previous email that his set at Crasher vs Sundiss (where no-one had told him it was a classics night) went down well and there was good feedback from it. He said he rarely read message boards because they are always negative. I thought that was my prime chance to tell him about us lot - so I did. Someone had beaten me to it though :(

Welcome on board anyway Jules!

haha, yeah ure right actaully steve, there is always sumone on each board who just sits and disses everyting everyone says - they get pleasure by getting people to bite the fishing line them reel em in - w***ers!!

I just emailed him before reading this and I'd commented to him in a previous email that his set at Crasher vs Sundiss (where no-one had told him it was a classics night) went down well and there was good feedback from it. He said he rarely read message boards because they are always negative. I thought that was my prime chance to tell him about us lot - so I did. Someone had beaten me to it though :(  

Welcome on board anyway Jules!

Jules' response:

"Thanks for the pointer- Tim gave me a link to his board at the weekend, and I checked it out for the first time. It’s a much nicer board to read!"

Aaaahhh! Gives you that warm feeling inside doesn't it 8)

He keeps his weekly diary regularly updated, the club dates section covers the next 3 months and the mixes are all recent too. Can't say that about many DJ's sites.

I don't of any other DJ who does that every week - it's an honest and revealing blog which gives an excellent insight into the ins-and-outs of DJing around the world; he should never give it up, even if the contents do upset people inadvertedly!

I think his mix sets are excellent, but there are no tracklistings!

You can get them "upon request" but I'm thinking of adding them all to the archives here :)

yeah good idea tim.......

yeah, every other dj site i look it is always about 6 monhs out of dat - and u can only tell that from the gig listings, its pants!!!

Im sure a lot of the dj's other than jules have more free time -> i'd imagine jules has next to no time for his own personal enjoyment, with him giging, travelling, producing, editing tunes, emailing us lot (!) doing his radio show........the list is endless!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived