Jules Ibiza Essential Mix Space Terrace

JasonB

Indeed l am :thumbsup: so far so good, out here for 2 weeks. arrived Sat night went to see Jules on Sunday night, it was one hell of a night, watched him do his pre-party set @ Savannah (9pm) very good played lots of different stuff then it was up to Kanya then back down to Ibiza rocks Bar for a pre-party set which was excellent. went to the club at about one after going back to my hotel to freshen up. Was on jules's guest list which was a bonus and was very well looked after by Tristan Ingram and all the crew. Jules did his back room set at 2 very busy in there and it was very good again a nice selection, no bootlegs. the main room set was straight after his back room set and that set was also good. the place was packed, they use a stage at the back now which is ok but get pushed around alot. Sander was excellent and so was Tristan D. Off out tonight to local club to see vicky devine and tristan Ingram then tomorrow night might go to space to see Armin, gareth Emery , Markus Shultz and more, then thurs Amnesia to see Ferry. No time to write any more, bye for now

very hot our here!

Had a great time last night @ Hush (a nightclub in the West End), every one very friendly, nice atmosphere and good music. Didn't get in until6am, felt a bit rough when l got up but went a head with The Ibiza Rocks boat party from 2pm-5pm. that really was a blast!! Played all types of music, a real fun afternoon. Was going to see Armin @ Space but l am absolutely shattered so going to give it a miss :( and get an early night, got a full programme tomorrow.

going to Amnesia to see Ferry, John OC, micheal woods, etc so should be a good one!

good moonman :) what sequencer you using? if you need any help with anything i can try and help you add me on facebook if you want :) it takes time i'm always learning and experimenting there are certain plugins that are your "goto" plugins but it's just a case of being creative i hope you enjoy your journey :D i'm sure you will be having your tunes played in no time

• 1 month later...

A disappointing set, mostly made up of the same old songs, same old jingles :thumbsdown:

Too many uses of somebody scream and such crap jingles, which jules even scratched around with, a few occasions of slightly out beats aswell, a proper all over the shop set with awful bootlegs yet again.

hate this jingles to if jules dont stop playing this shit i will be the next jules hohoho :oddcake:

at what point does he think, i know what i'll scratch the 'Somebody Sceam' accapella over the breakdown, Does he really think the crowd will think 'this is good'!!

So I've finally got round to listening to this and can already see my thoughts and reactions match your's...

Jase - you're right, an E-mix used to be showcasing some real fine tunes, this was shocking. Recycled, and those jingles - my word! :rubbish:

Hope it's not too harsh, but it sounded really amateur the scratch backs on these jingles too. Just ruined what was already ruined over some of the tunes...

Even when Jules talked on the mic, he really used to say some good stuff, very good with his words with the 'live on air' effect. I think at one point he said "oh my god, OMG!"... What's that all about :eek: ???