Jules mix of "Gladiator" - Homelands 2001

Chrissie Brown

Jules mix of "Gladiator" - Homelands 2001

View File

One of Jules's mixes of "Gladiator" played live during his set @ Homelands on Sat 26th May 2001.

This was never released. In Jules's words:

"It was produced initially with the support of the filmscore composer. I was given access to the multi-track and created the tune you've heard. Unfortunately the composer decided at the last minute that he didn't want to give permission, so I was unable to release it. I still wish I could have put out my version, but I would have been entering a legal minefield."

• 2 months later...

Hi djtommie - we regret that the full version was never released due to potential copyright infringement. I gather Jules obtained full permission from the composer to use the original score for making his track, but then disappointingly he changed his mind shortly afterwards and blocked any sale.

Therefore the file for download here is the only copy available.

• 1 year later...

if u are looking for an trance remix of this with all the original elements of the soundtrack included, you should try the afternova - now we are free for serenity (osiris mash up) been around for a few yrs, its amazing!!!! its quite like julesy version but with afternova - serenity (andy blueman remix)

i was majorly surprised myself how good this is and how well it goes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S46S0Jf_PRE

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

when i was in ibiza 2011 dont know how we started to talk about it hat so mutch other stuff on my mind and he was saying that he get hold of the parts from somebody and it was never out yoused for himself in his own dj sets..so sorry... :ermm:

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...