New member here :)

gamesgaryjp

Hi guys, im here to reminisce over jules golden radio 1 years. Im hoping to try and locate some superb tracks from 1998 that i remember taping but he never said what they were on air!

I dont have the tapes now, but i can still remember the tracks. Hopefully i will find them on here :)

I listened to jules twice a week from the end of 1997 all the way through to 2001. After then, i got bored of the direction trance and house were going in and stopped listening when i worked nights and couldnt,

My favourite jules year is 1998, tracks like these are stunning tunes that get me pumped whenever i hear them - all thanks to jules.

Systematic parts - Violin De La Nuit (Real Groove Mix)

NRG - Never Lost His Hardcore (Floorplay's Mobile Bitch Mix)

DJ Quicksilver - Timerider (Lange Remix)

Radical Playaz - The Hook

Dirty Barry - Baby Maniac

The Effect - Day Mission (Tin Tin Out Mix)

Funky Choad - The Ultimate (Choad Mix)

Jungle Brothers - Ill House You (Hitmen Remix)

Termination Source - Poing 98 (De Bos Remix)

Antiloop - In My Mind

DJ Nervous - Jack The Groove (Tribal Mix)

Mark Van Dale - Power Woman (Vengaboys Remix)

Hope to get some more trance / house knowledge here, ive been listening to trance and house since 1992, still do now. I collect cd singles and im trying to get every single track ive ever loved in cd format, im 1500 in so far and lovin it :D

Welcome, yeah I remember him doing that, one that comes to mind is Yomanda - On The Level, he played it around the same during two consecutive friday night shows without saying anything about it! , there are others that Weren't as easy to find out though, there's some during the 97/98 period still to be IDed, I'm left wondering if they ever will be.

Top list there, I'm still after DJ Nervous, but seems rare as on vinyl in decent nick like.

A true music lover gamesgaryjp - welcome!

Wonderful era 98, there's a some audio from then on this site which I'm sure you've already discovered.

I used to hate it when Jules played a tune and then never said what it was - then the BBC tracklistings would list it as unknown - unknown :rolleyes: Thankfully all those I wondered about have been ID'd by wondrous people on here, albeit many years later

Thanks mate!

Yes, i used to buy the new issue of mixmag for the tracklistings from the previous month in handy cut out tape case sleeves.

It took me ages to stuble upon some of my favourites from tapes i recorded, i stumbled upon a random white label record in a local second hand store that just said 'transformed' on the sticker....i thought to myself 'surely it cant be the transformer 2 - just cant get enough' bootleg?', and it was!

Also had a similar piece of luck regarding the effect - day mission, which had no markings at all on the label, and i listened and there it was.

As soon as i find any audio of the ones im missing, ill be sure to let you guys know. I can hum it in my head, but have no audio sample to show so im stuck for the time being :)

BTW, heres a link to my discogs page if anyones interested in what i have:

http://www.discogs.com/user/gamesgaryjp

Welcome, yeah I remember him doing that, one that comes to mind is Yomanda - On The Level, he played it around the same during two consecutive friday night shows without saying anything about it! , there are others that Weren't as easy to find out though, there's some during the 97/98 period still to be IDed, I'm left wondering if they ever will be.

Top list there, I'm still after DJ Nervous, but seems rare as on vinyl in decent nick like.

Classic track that is! Yes some will likely remain nameless forever if they were literally an unmarked white label.

I have a poor quality vinyl rip of Jack The Groove, as i could never find the vinyl to rip for myself :(

Blimey man, you got some great taste there, welcome to the site :)

I have DJ Nervous on vinyl and will be putting it on my channel when it launches :)

Thanks mate, are you the infamous simcut from discogs?

I have a youtube channel, i will be adding some of my favourite pumpin' house gear shortly!

Hello and welcome! :)

Be sure to check the infamous unknown -unknown track from the end of Lush while you're here.

I'd do anything to get my actual hands on that piece of vinyl. :wub:

Hmm, infamous? Please link me to it. So far ive found 2 ive been longing to ID, Aptness - Contact and an unknown track from the section you have :)

Welcome Sir!

Good to see you have such good taste in proper tunage! :)

The infamous unknown 'Lush' track is here: http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archives/board/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=25&st=0&gopid=117entry117

Trying to find our old "research thread" on the track... I'll get back with a link in a jiffy...