Any hidden classic trance label downloads?

gamesgaryjp

I recently found a site that had the Casa Nostra label in 320kbps downloads, so i bought them all up. Now im wondering if theres any others im missing that arent on your typical download sites!

Eve Nova

Neo Records

M-------Bargo!

Good:As

Additive

Go For It!

Infusion

Etc.... if anyone knows of these in digital format let us all know, im after lots from those labels in 320 digital file :)

I was then about to come on here and mention IDJ myself :thumbsup:

Yeah ive got Iron Eden already, but i cant find anything else on any of these labels.

Ive remembered another, Trance Communications :mrgreen: ATCR as its also known.

Thanks guys for the input!

I'd love some full length old skool MP3's I think.

Just some of the key tunes!

If you PM me with some you are after, or scan my discogs page, i can upload them for you no worries :)

I dont mind sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

I've found that sifting though the (too many) CD compilations of Trance Classics online in DJDownload.com is ideal because they are also obliged to release the individual tracks that make up the continous DJ mixes... worth cherry-picking the odd track out of those ;)

I've found that sifting though the (too many) CD compilations of Trance Classics online in DJDownload.com is ideal because they are also obliged to release the individual tracks that make up the continous DJ mixes... worth cherry-picking the odd track out of those ;)

Have to beware with some of those though as some (not all) are mixed and they just sell the track straight from the CD, so to speak, with the intro/outro cut off

Have to beware with some of those though as some (not all) are mixed and they just sell the track straight from the CD, so to speak, with the intro/outro cut off

Good ones to go for are the The early tiestos in search of sunrises, all the tracks available full length now

Have to agree with both these comments. Some of the obscure trance gems are to be found on those releases, some of them plucked out of nowhere from a tiny label and I love that.

With the mix comps also releasing full-length mixes, you need to watch out for remixer info as well as often numerous tracks are credited as "original mix" when they're clearly (and at times, infamously) aren't, and you can also get caught out by useless 3-minute radio edits.

Occasionally you'll get lucky and come across a mix comp which happens to have a rare track and some genius researcher has therefore had to dig out and make available the proper 12-minute original mix as a result. I'm all over those.

Ive just realised some of the react compilations are unmixed, 21st century trance has some vinyl only gems on there, along with the reactivate series too.