What an amazing tune!

Briggsy

Finally, someone has produced a "proper" Trance tune - makes a change from the usual girly floaty crap thats the Trance scene has been over-saturated with recently.

Can't beat a good, powerful, synthy riff!

Anyone remember when Jules would close his Radio 1 show with a powerful tune like this during the 30 minute mix? Those were the days.

There's loads of this kind of shizzle out there mate, you just got to go deeper than the commercial shit DJ's and labels. Try these:

Artists:

Arctic Moon

SoundLift

ReOrder

Estigma

Angel Ace

Garry Heaney

Abstract Vision Vs. Elite Electronic

Labels:

Perceptive

Blue Soho

Silent Shore

Only One

Stuff like this is the only thing staying true to what the word 'Trance' means, i mean when i hear what the big DJ's are peddling it makes me sad :(

For some truly thumping synth laden regular trance go no further than Arctic Moon, seriously good producer.

I love both types of Trance you mention Briggsy sir:

Your "Floaty girly crap" (perhaps you're thinking some of the poorer Anjunabeats material) quietly in my headphones - when I'm travelling, or working at home;

Your full-on "proper" Trance you posted above - when I'm in a club :)

It just depends on my environment and my mood!

When I'm cooking, for example, I always play 90s House.

And if I were going into battle, before donning my chainmail I would listen to U2. Possibly.

You get the idea anyway.