:):):):) x a million!

thirddrive

This afternoon I made my first bootleg, was just messing around - so I sent it to Jules last night, turns out he likes it and is going to play it at his gigs tonight!

Wow, i'm v pleased!

Oh it's a bootleg of Randy Katana vs BBE - 'Seven Days and One Loud Week'

:P 8-)

Shall def be airing on my show on Monday!

im goin backstage with jules, dont ask how i managed that but a big thanks to robin. so having some wine to chill me down a bit lol. dormouse will be there also so a mini meeting i suppose. lol

What time are you all meeting up with Jules?

Kids - Jules said he probs won't play it at Slinky cos Randy Katana is on after him or something, but at his second gig tonight!

But ask him about it if you get the chance. That'd be awesome! Let me know how that goes.

I'll try and upload something - i'm not at Uni atm, went home for the weekend, but i'll give it a go somehow.

BUT - full premiere on URN this Monday night at 9pm on Pure Dance Anthems...

It went very well. Pete took loads of photos, so they'll be on Jules.net early this week. Jules also recorded his set to post as the 'December Mix' on the site aswell.

No hiccups this time, and SI EP got to meet Jules briefly too.

The set Jules played was brilliant - new Marco V tune (great bassline!). Richard Durrand, Peetu S, DJ Sammy vs Randy katana, new Jules tune, Marcel Woods 'fauna', Vrantique, Lume, Keep Me Running.

The Opera House is a stunning venue aswell. Excellent stuff.

:lol:

howdy all, indeed what a night (oh yes, Dormouse will remember y i put that), the capacity of room one is roughly 1800 inc the balcony, room 2 which usually hosts drum & bass holds around 4-500. As far as im aware, yes the rumours were true about the opera house being sold, but just before the deal went through Hed Candi came in and put their night in and the money from that saved it.

Marco V tune (great bassline!).

what tune was this mate? Was it "Calling The Shots"?

Bought this album from Juno the other day - awaiting despatching of my cdjs today - sapphires have been sold out for over 2weeks :(

Archived