Corbossy - ID

Hey guys!!!

This is a bit of a blast from the past :) Love the look of the site now, so much nicer than what I can remember.

I've not had a lot of time to come here and post. Now in my final year of uni studying Audio Production and there's a lot of work involved. I will make an effort to come n ere more often, wil be god to catch up with some of you :)

Many of you will remember Rob Corbo and I forming the duo 'Corbossy'. Over the past year we have come quite a long way. The biggest success must be appearing on ASOT after support from many big names such as Kyau and Albert, Markus Schulz, Paul van Dyk, Robert Vadney (to name a few).

We are here because we want to share our latest project with you all. Back in the day when we were starting out you all supported us with the much needed feedback and criticisms that made us what we are today so we cant thank you enough. So that you know we haven't forgotten about you, this is what we are up to now ...

http://soundcloud.com/corbossy/corbossy-id-w-i-p

We also have a Facebook page which would be great if some of you could hit 'like' as we give away free exclusives when we hit milestones. We also have a website www.corbossy.com where you can also get hold of the same exclusives, but you only get them first on the Facebook page. Just search Corbossy!!!

Will be great to see what you think, and again, I'll make sure I come on here as much as I can in future!!!

Much love!!!

Simon (and Rob) - Corbossy