Judge Jules November Mix 2011

Burien

01. W&W & Mark Sixma - Twist (Rick Mitchells & Bas van Essen Remix) (Captivating Records)

02. Ferry Corsten vs. Armin van Buuren - Brute (Flashover Records)

03. Armin Van Buuren Vs John O'Callaghan - In And Out Of A Raw Deal (Armin Van Buuren Mash Up) (White Label)

04. Steve Smart - Left Alone (White Label)

05. Alex Kunnari - Music (Black Hole Records)

06. Lana Del Rey - Video Games (J&T Project Remix) (White Label)

07. Ben Gold & Jonas Stenberg - Day Break (Garuda Records)

08. Stoneface & Terminal - Here To Stay (Euphonic Records)

09. Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts (J&T Project Remix) (White Label)

10. Ørjan Nilsen - Viking (Armada Records)

11. Jonathan Stone - Gravity (High Contrast Records)

12. Emeli Sande - Heaven (Karl G vs. J&T Project Mashup) (White Label)

13. Alex Kunnari - Music (Black Hole Records)

14. Jessus - Stereophonic (Coldharbour Records)

15. Super 8 & Tab feat. Jan BurtonMercy (Alex Kunnari Remix) (Anjunabeats Records)

16. Max Graham feat. Neev Kennedy - So Caught Up (Joint Operations Centre Remix) (ReBrand Records)

17. Fafaq - Rocket Fuel (High Contrast Records)

18. Jonas Stenberg Ft. Artento Divini - Knetter (High Contrast Records)

19. John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Ben Gold's Festival Remix) (White Label)

20. Heatbeat - Chinpokomon (Soundpiercing Records)

Thanks Burien, l started to do a tracklisting (on paper) but as always you've done an excellent job :thumbsup:

I enjoyed this mix, some of my favourites in there. This was the set he played @MOS on 4th November. I wanted to go to this but unfortunately l couldn't get time off work :(

Tracklist does look a little better but once again if I was out clubbing and heard (bad) remixes of Lana Del Ray & Christina Perri I'd be a bit miffed.

Surely at places like The Gallery tracks like that must clear the floor (to a degree)

Surely at places like The Gallery tracks like that must clear the floor (to a degree)

It does, trust me. I have been at live sets on the dancefloor with Jules playing and suddenly everyone is turning round with the "what the f*** is this?" face and not really dancing. THAT, to me is loss of atmosphere and, like trust, takes a good 15 mins to get back.

Isn't it amazing as a DJ you can build, build, build,lovely - but one wrong move it just completely fu*** it, it's all wrong and you go back to the bar to slag it off with your mates... it's all such a shame and it happens so much!

I agree with you Quadders - but pop music remixes are something different to the usual (imo)

If a track comes on that I really don't like I'll go the bar/chill out for a bit while it's on but, as long as it isn't something ridiculously out of place, it doesn't completely stop my enjoyment.

If I hear Christina Perri warbling on then I might just give up and go to another room

I have been at live sets on the dancefloor with Jules playing and suddenly everyone is turning round with the "what the f*** is this?" face and not really dancing.

Yeah, thats what happened the last time I saw Jules. The DJ before him left the club with a full dance floor - and then it was, literally, half-empty by the time Jules was half way through his set and people were making those "WTF?" faces as they walked off.

Two weeks later, in Jules's diary on his website, his comment about the gig was "the crowd were really up for it".

Deluded! Thats when I realised that Jules had actually lost the plot and was out of touch with his audience.