Charity shop bargains

Tim451

Just picked up The Conductor & The Cowboy - Feeling This Way, Starparty - I'm In Love, and Josh Wink & Lil Lois - How's Your Evening So Far in a charity shop on 12" for the sum total of £1. Feeling pretty chuffed :)

I could have also had Serious Danger - Deeper for an extra 50p but I wasn't sure if it had the mix that Jules caned (just Googled it and it did).

Nice work!

I've still got a massive collection of CD singles I got from my old record store. They used to get all manner of obscure dance music in on CD single - for the first two weeks they would be full price but, knowing that no-one would ever buy them, I'd wait and then pick them up for 50p a pop!

Got some absolute classics from that independent shop

Worth guessing and hoping for the best when it's only 50p though, surely sir!

I did the same in a bootfair, some guy had stacks of electronics music vinyl, and some white labels. Did the kind of "5 for £3" deal with some white labels, and one of them ended up being some awesome carl cox 4-tracker promo I still absolutely love which I was also able to ID by the serial number etched in the runout groove and matching it on discogs.com :)