Depeche Mode – It’s No Good (Jeremy Olander Edit)

Aza

Always been a fan of Depeche Mode and this song in particular - great vocals and great tune. This edit has been done so elegantly - seemingly maintaining and interpreting the feel with a dignified and slightly more up-beat approach :)

Had this ticking over in my head for a few days and then it clicked I heard it from Eric Prydz's set at Creamfields back at the end of August. Seems Prydz is really supporting Jeremy who is signed to his Pryda Friends Label.

It's not yet released and I'm not sure if it will, really really hope it does - what are your thoughts?

Edited by Aza

• 4 weeks later...

It's not yet released and I'm not sure if it will, really really hope it does - what are your thoughts?

I grew up listening to Depeche Mode and PSB really. I also went to the same school as Dave Gahan's son :) This is great, retains all the ingredients of the original 80s sound, just developed for today. Would purchase.

That does sound a little bit of good news and indeed you are right with those tracks. Olander is signed to Pryda Friends and Prdyz is a big fan of Depeche Mode, so surely he could have influence on it.

Think it's been around for a good six months now though, which is why I'm not quite sure...

That's crazy, Tim! :)

Prydz tracks generally tend to be around for years at a time (on occasion) before being released. Unfortunately some edits and such do not see the light of day so it isn't a given by any means :(

Prydz versions of Daft Punk, The Prodigy, Innercity are all magnificent but they'll never be released :(

Yeah, I did see an

saying that he likes to gauge crowd reactions with a lot of his material before even then deciding to release it.

The past few months I've really grown to love a lot of his work, which has even made me back track and check out previous productions, I think the guy is extremely talented a solid all round producer e.g. Eric Prydz, Pryda and Cirez D guises... His DJ sets have been awesome of late, especially at Creamfields last year - have listened to that about four/five times now :)

Some of his stuff is very overrated (and I know I'll get flack for stating such)

I still think he's a magnificent producer but his latest stuff isn't on a par with the legendary tracks he released a few years ago, stuff like "Aftermath", "Europa", "Frankfurt", "Animal", "Armd, etc are all massive