A few sets from Judge Jules

Jivemaster

Hi there guys, thought I'd add a few Judge Jules sets that some of you collectors will appreciate:

Judge Jules & John Kelly b2b & Seb Fontaine Live @ Gatecrasher 26-05-1997, Galaxy FM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X6YYI1Z2

Judge Jules JJJ Mixup which I think is essentially promoting his Ministry of Sound Ibiza Album

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEDGH9OD

Hope you enjoy and if anyone is brave enough to do a tracklisting of the Galaxy FM set, that would be greatly appreciated - not the greatest when it comes to identifying Judge Jules tunage :)

Judge Jules & John Kelly b2b & Seb Fontaine Live @ Gatecrasher 26-05-1997, Galaxy FM

01 Space Brothers - Forgiven (I Feel Your Love) (Dub Vocal Mix) [Manifesto]

02 Pianoman - Party People (Live Your Life Be Free) (Umboza Instrumental) [3 Beat]

03 Trevor Reilly - Down with The Underground [Manifesto]

04 id

05 id

06 id

07 Klubbheads - Discohopping [AM:PM]

08 id

09 Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Three 'N One Mix) [Hooj Choons]

10 id

11 Express Of Sound - Real Vibration (Want Love) (Real Club Mix) [Positiva]

12 id

13 id

14 Ariel - Deep (I'm Falling Deeper) (Red Jerry '95 Mix) [Wonderboy]

15 id

16 id

17 id

18 id

19 Vincent De Moor - Flowtation [XL]

20 Byron Stingily - Get Up (Everybody) (Parade Mix) [Manifesto]

21 Nuyorican Soul Feat. India - Runaway (Mongoloids In Space) [Talkin' Loud]

22 id

23 id

Jivemaster, thank you very much for these sets - they will be added to the audio archives in the coming weeks with your username as the file submitter (and you'll get an automatic PM when they go live for public download).

Full sets from the early years are very hard to come by so thrilled to get our paws on them! Thank you.

No problems at all Neuro, my pleasure. I have some more that I will add over the weekend. I am searching for guest mixes of Matt Hardwick on Judge Jules's show - Global Warm Up and Weekend Warmup. Is there anybody here that can help me with obtaining some of these. I have posted my requests on the Purely Music Discussion part of this forum.