Submitting audio

Quadrant

Two questions!

1) How much audio is there left for the admins to upload for our delight? What type of sets? Or is the archives done (?)

2) How do I submit a file which is so gigantic the upload system on here can't cope? It's over 128MB.

Thanks sirs!

And I hope this wonderful board and website continues long after Jules finally 'budges' from R1. :)

1) - Fuzzy will be able to answer this, I know we have a whole load of Saturday shows to be uploaded from way back at least, so more to come.

2) You already answered this in your PM - if its over 128MB just upload to some webspace and send us the link, and we'll upload it in your name for the archives :)

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for overseeing overlooking this thread...

Quadrant: I'll get back to you on the first question. (have to check the vault in the basement :shifty: ).

Tim is right about the limit. And if you don't feel like using a webservice, please contact me and I shall provide you with upload instructions for my ftp server.

Oh and don't worry about the future of JJA... as the Warp Brothers once said, We Will Survive! :thumbsup:

Edited by FuzzY-LogiC
Thanks Cheese! :)

Quadrant: To say it short, there is loads of audio in the offline archives that I simply haven't had time to upload yet.

I've added a few sets tonight to fill some holes....

I'll work on a better system for sorting my files, so it fit's the structure of the website better. That way it might be easier/faster to gain a overview of what's uploaded and what's not.

A the moment, it's too time consuming to figure out whats on the site and whats not when I haven't had a poke at it for a few months or more.

To tickle your appetite, I can say there is in total about 10 sets from 2005/2006 for the 'Other Judge Jules broadcasts' category coming up soon...

The 'inbox' folder with Jules audio is over 24gb... so there is still some to come ;-)