Audio enquiry?

Number2Fan

Would've been (tuned in) but twas a case of not knowing who we were listening to nor what would develop out of it. Was at work and had already cudgelled the girls to listen to PT and remember getting them to give the 'new guy' a go rather than suffer retuning to the tedious Trent playlist and accompanying caterwauling. (We were a small unit of 4 girls sorting mail). I'd got a tape of one of the Journeys by DJ of him but other than that hadn't really focused on him.

Chewbs! I thought you were male. Lol

I don't think I was listening, I think I must've been out, and I didn't rate radio one much att. I did listen to Jules on Kiss before, and saw him out live etc, but him being on radio one at that time was no biggy for us really. :-/

EDIT: I wouldn't have been out actually, I was in hospital having my first baby.. Pretty good excuse for missing it though, I think. Lol

Chewbs! I thought you were male. Lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, I'm a biddy....always wanted to go up Progress - our local, but that was because I wanted to see Sonique. Wasn't till '98 and I split from my long term that I managed to get 'out', and took a couple of the girls along too. It became the thing to see Jules.... :D

Do we have Jules' first radio one show in the archive?

X

A guy in America sent me a tape of about 45 mins of his first show which is where the tracklisting came from. I will put the remnants up asap but it's very patchy.

If you get any response from the BBC, do let me know but I would prefer if you did not mention this website.... I don't want to have to "relocate" the archives! :thumbsup: