Tom Yelland Presents Iconic Jules

100 Tracks, 400 Minutes spread across 5 mixes.

It's fairly well known by now that Judge Jules is my favourite DJ of all time. He has the best radio voice out of any DJ I've ever heard, his "Julesisms" are legendary and whilst his mixing isn't always perfect, his tune selection during the golden years of 1997-2004 couldn't be beaten by anyone.

Picking out 100 tracks that define Jules from that era is no easy task. There are the obvious ones and then some which you really don't want to leave out even if he only played the track once but some which whilst absolutely massive at the time, you look back and go 'does this track really remind me of him?'.

I went with the tracks which personally make me think 'Judge Jules' every time I hear them. Hope you all enjoy this, took me just over a week to do! Named each mix after a Julesism.

No tracklists (file included on the ftp for those that wish to have a gander!) - it will be more exciting listening to these without them.. and anyway - you should know 98% of the tracks (at the very least :P)!!

http://tomyelland.isoterra.co.uk/Jules/

I did glance of the tracklisting for a quick peep and these do look great.

Also for the effort put in these certainly deserve to be checked out - so downloading now... Will put these on the iPod, have a listen and post feedback...

Cheers :)

nice one :D

Should add - if ya start on mix 1 they progress up from 132bpm to 143bpm by the end of mix 5. 2,3,4 are all around 138-141... just for those that care haha. Had a comment on twitter as to why mix 5 is so fast.. just simply because that's the way I remember Jules playing the tracks and the way I like to hear them :P

This is awesome, i had a similar idea but i think you have covered everything 1997-2004 so i will do a 2 hour set of the best 'bangin' records jules played 2005-2007 because there were some crackers, from then on trance just went abit downhill on the jules show, so will post this mix up as soon as i've finished :)

• 1 year later...

Tom Yelland Presents Iconic Jules Part 6 - Supplying More Stimulation than Walter White's Meth Lab

DOWNLOAD
http://tomyelland.isoterra.co.uk/

SUBSCRIBE
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-journey/id647297904

1. Kristine Blonde - Love Shy (Electric Boutique Remix)
2. Nappy Hardcore - The Laugh
3. The Clergy - Saints & Sinners
4. Da Hool - Eichelruck
5. The Space Brothers - Shine (Commie Remix)
6. Hi Gate - We Gonna Work It Out
7. Paul Masterson - Stars
8. Yomanda - Sunshine
9. Julian Liberator - Funky
10. DJ Elite - That Fuct Camera
11. Mauro Picotto - Baguette
12. The Shrink - Nervous Breakdown
13. Dial M For Moguai - Beatbox (Knuckleheadz Remix)
14. Ruff Drivaz Present Arrola - La Musica (Untidy Dub)
15. Bed & Bondage - Take the Mick (Houserockers Mix)
16. Jonah - Shhhh (Pants & Corset Remix)
17. Champion Burns - Bat Train
18. Eufex - Junkie Monkey
19. Jon Doe - NRG
20. Mark Tyler - Russian Hill

• 1 month later...