Judge Jules June Mix 2012

Burien

01. Estiva feat. Josie - Better Days (Norin & Rad Remix) (Enhanced Records)

02. Kyau & Albert - The Box (Enhanced Records)

03. Judge Jules & Corderoy - Give Me A Reason (Vandit Records 2012)

04. Judge Jules - Don't Wanna Lose Your Love (White Label)

05. Gareth Emery - The Saga (Garuda Records)

06. Judge Jules feat ID - Shy 2012 (White Label) ??

07. W&W - Invasion (Armada Records)

08. Darude vs J&T Project - Darude in Dub (White Label)

09. Maarten De Jong - Messier (Vandit Records)

10. Richard Durand ft Denis Sender - Take Your Time (Richard Durand vs the World Collab Mix) (Magik Musik Records)

11. Mark Eteson - Bittersweet (White Label)

12. Judge Jules - The Attack (Vandit Records)

13. Armin van Buuren - We Are Here To Make Some Noise (Judge Jules Remix) (Armada Records)

14. Gareth Emery - Tokyo (Garuda Records)

15. Eurythmics vs. Gareth Emery & Ashley Wallbridge vs. Adele - Sweet Arrival In The Deep (Gareth Emery Mashup) (White Label)

16. Ben Preston - Parallelism (In Charge Records)

17. Lana Del Rey - Born To Die (J&T Project Remix) (White Label)

18. Judge Jules - Verano Loco (Dru's Coal Mash Up) (White Label)

I listened to this mix a couple of times during a 9 hour train journey up to Leeds and jotted down the tunes on a piece of paper, most l have heard before.

I didn't know No 2, No 5, No 6, No 9 or No13. I heard him play either 9 or 13 at 02 Academy in Leeds on Sunday night and got a short clip of it on video which l will upload on youtube later. It could be another one of Jules's new tunes!

I really like this mix and especially like "Kyau & Albert - "The Box"

had some tunes in my hard drive and i didnt know it now almost id all just 6 i really dont know if is jules but same lyrics ass shy from Celine Diablo - Shy from 2004???

"The Saga" by Emery is one of the very worst pieces of music I think I've ever heard

I could not agree more with you, His production standard is drastically dropping. Not to mention his live sets which are dreadful. No wonder Armin dropped him from his ASOT night in Ibiza.

Just to probe further on Gareth Emery's "The Saga" track, which has drawn scores of criticism on youtube...

One the one hand, you cannot blame him for trying something different by tapping into the mass commerical vein; however, on the other, my opinion is it is very lazy producing indeed, and thus:

1) I can imagine it being played absolutely everywhere in tacky clubs and yet I just cannot dance to it or enjoy it. It would make me leave :ermm:

2) for any true Trance fan it is undescribably infuriating to hear, because there are some Trance elements there that are misused. It isn't original and it further dilutes our much-revered genre.

Saying that, it drives us purists and audio nutcases all further underground and there's nothing wrong with that I guess! :)

No1 is my mashup I sent to jules a while back

Liquid vision vs estiva,Josie vs Genix and norin & rad - expression days (Jay Lo mashup)

Really really happy now that he has played this on his June mix and his GWU 431 as well I hope he's playing it in the clubs as well :)