21. Miikka & Jussi - 'Reginella' [Five AM]

22. Andrew Wooden - 'Psychedelic Dream' [white label]

23. Da Fresh - 'Dirty Dozen' [white label]

24. Outlook - 'Visions B'Jammin' [white label]

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/19/2012
  • Category

Any news on the rest of this show, sir lyndon?

Here you go, I uploaded it to zippyshare for the moment:-

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/47455287/file.html

If I remember I recorded this via an FM Radio directly into my computer, sound quality is perfect almost though. I also remember having this show transfered to my minidisc player at the time, helped with walking to school as a 16 year old 6th former on those dark winter mornings!

Stand out's for me are 'Alter Ego - Rocker', 'Whiteroom Feat. Amy Cooper - Someday' and 'Scot Project - L'.

I also have the following two weeks' shows it seems, Saturday 4th December and Saturday 11th December 2004.

Cheers lyndon!

Indeed very good quality for a 128kbit recording! Must be because it's straight from the MiniDisc (I'm curious if you still have the MD?).

Chewbs' 16min mix has now been swapped with lyndon's full show, enjoy! :thumbsup:

If I recall, I had an FM tuner straight into my PC at the time. It was originally wav, but those are long gone. I discovered a decent mp3 converter at the time and encoded them to this to save space. I'm not sure what bitrate the FM frequency originally broadcasts at anyway, I know Sky is 192kbps.

21. Miikka & Jussi - 'Reginella' [Five AM] <-- effing tune and a half! :mrgreen: :oddcake:

A good FM source back in the day could beat the crap out of a 192kbit+ mp3

Todays broadcasts are another story though, as most radio channels these days have less bandwidth to play with because the airwaves are filled with more channels, creating a bigger need for compressing the signals, resulting in quality loss.

@lyndon: Only a few sets are pending approval in the archives as of now, and all 2004 sets we have offline is in the archives, I just double checked ;-)

So please upload whatever you have.

Let me know if you need a FTP server, and I'll put it online for you. Cheers!

Love it; in fact it seems I've quite a bit from this session on tape but well adulterated. Think I must of had a frenzy and just blitzed this program. I seem to recall the competition thing of the guy going for a new record.....think I've commented elsewhere.... :confused:

The mix does finish banging but I'm going to have to get used to the extened version!

Thanks, :thumbsup:

• 6 months later...

Guessing it's a bit of a long shot but can anyone reupload (or fix) this show? It says "We could not find the file specified" and the zippyshare link is also broken. Thanks.

Also, the reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to hunt down 06. Mr Black & Eddie M - 'Set Me Free' [white label]. Nothing on youtube, google / discogs brings nothing either. It might not even be the track I'm thinking of but I'm really hoping it is.

Thanks so much!

EDIT: 06. Mr Black & Eddie M - 'Set Me Free' [white label] was actually the track I was thinking of. So weird it randomly came into my head when I woke up after not hearing it for nearly 10 years. Still can't find any info on it though, anyone know if it ever got released under a different title or something?

Thanks so much!

EDIT: 06. Mr Black & Eddie M - 'Set Me Free' [white label] was actually the track I was thinking of. So weird it randomly came into my head when I woke up after not hearing it for nearly 10 years. Still can't find any info on it though, anyone know if it ever got released under a different title or something?

That happens to me quite a lot!

About 4 years ago I remember waking up, half asleep with 'Industry' by The Green Martian ringing in my ears. I had breakfast, found out the title & artist then ordered myself a copy off Discogs. I hadn't heard that since about 2001.

• 1 year later...

@fuzzy-logic @lyndon Hi guys, is there any chance you still have this mix anywhere? i have been hunting it for years and it is actually for the first song, the clubbers productions Kelis Trick me remix. Guys i am desperate. can you either email me a new link for where it is hosted or where else it lives online or can you kindly email me. pls pls pls. Thanks heaps.

Anyone else who can help me find this Kelis remix i will be forever in your debt...

Peace,

Returnity

'We came back in 4036... and this is what we found'