Majefa Feat. Aly & Fila, Arctic Moon, Akita Kayosa & Neptune Project

Majefa-Aug_2012_A5-22.jpg

Majefa returns for another installment of the eagerly anticipated Summer Trance Special. Now in it's 5th year, Majefa is renowned for bringing you some of the world's biggest international Trance acts and this year is no different!

Headlining the event, ranking 22 in the DJ Mag Top 100 and flying in from Egypt is one of the scenes most exciting Trance acts right now. Playing every major event across the world from ASOT 550 in Miami to Global Gathering in the UK, Majefa is very pleased to announce that Aly & Fila will be gracing the decks in Sound Control on Saturday 4th August.

Having set up their own hugely successful record label Future Sound Of Egypt, which is supported by Armin Van Buuren's Armada label Aly & Fila have been responsible for some of the biggest tunes of the last few years, such as the massive, 'Breath of Life', 'Eye Of Horus', 'Lost Language' and the more recent 'We Control The Sunlight', which was voted the biggest track of the year by Armin Van Buuren in 2011, this Egyptian export will be the perfect peak time fodder for the hallowed Majefa dancefloor.

Supporting Aly & Fila is another act from the FSOE stable, flying in from Poland is one of the most exciting acts to have burst onto the scene in recent years, making his North West debut, it's Arctic Moon! With dancefloor destroyers such as the brilliant 'Adelaide' and 'True Romance' under his production belt, gigs spanning all over the world and been given the remix duties from the likes of Armin, Dash Berlin, Paul Oakenfold and Bryan Kearney, Arctic Moon is poised to be one of the next biggest names in trance!

Our next act needs little introduction. Having topped the poll of acts people wanted to see play at Majefa again, it is with great pleasure that we once again welcome back one of our favourite DJ's, the legendary Akira Kayosa! Since we last caught up with Akira, he has had releases out on the massive Black Hole, Alter Ego & In Trance We Trust labels. His huge track 'Disconnected' also featured on the FSOE 2 compilation and his radio show Synthetica is still one of the most listened to radio shows on Afterhours.fm.

The final headline act is another name that saw rise to fame under the guidance of the Future Sound Of Egypt label, UK based Neptune Project! Having burst onto the scene in 2009 when Armin Van Buuren announced that 'Aztec' was the tune of the summer, coupled with the release of 'Atlantis' and the remix of Mike Koglins 'The Silence',Neptune Project began to cement themselves as one of the UK's finest production duo's. Selected for this line up for their renowned energetic style, this Majefa will be one of the most uplifting Trance events we have ever done!

Warming up proceedings see's the welcome return of Majefa resident Tom Rains. Having been with Majefa since the start Tom is fully educated on what the Majefa regulars love to hear. So this year he is delving into the archives to put together some of the biggest underground modern trance classics of the last 10 years!

Be prepared for another night of full on energetic, uplifting, bangin' Trance......... Majefa is back!

Majefa Summer Trance Special

Aly & Fila

Arctic Moon

Akira Kayosa

Neptune Project

Tom Rains

Tickets:

£9 Earlybird (limited amount available)

£13.50 Standard

Available:

Skiddle:

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Manchester/Sound-Control/Majefa-Summer-Trance-Special-2012/11626718/

The Ticket sellers

https://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/majefa-summer-trance-special/10020964

Travel//

Fly:

Manchester Airport is a 20 minute car journey from the venue, there is also a direct train that runs from the airport to Manchester city centre. For any help or information email majefa@hotmail.co.uk

By train:

Soundcontrol is situated opposite the railway arches of Oxford Road Train Station. When exiting the train station, walk down the hill towards the steps adjacent to The Sailsbury / The Attic. Walk under the railway arch and you will find Soundcontrol directly in front of you. It is sandwiched in-between Revolution (Oxford Road) and Font Bar.

For those travelling to Manchester Piccadilly, you can hop on a quick 3 minute train from platform 14 to Oxford Road. They are fairly regular, and it drops you off at the above station.

By car:

For those of you with sat nav, the venues address is 1 New Wakefield Street, Manchester, M1 5NP. There is a secure, NCP multi storey car park, situated just up the road near the Sainsbury's opposite our old venue The Music Box.

Places to stay:

The Ibis on Princess Street is usually the cheapest, around £40 per night it is basic, but situated near to a wetherspoons and a 24 hour Mcdonalds. Just further up the road are The Britannia and The Ramada, the are between £45 / £60 per night. There is also the Holiday Inn Express which is situated next door to the pre-party for those that want to be able to step out / in of the hotel straight into the action!

www.alyandfila.com

www.arctic-moon.com

www.akirakayosa.com

post-1606-0-26776300-1342126964_thumb.jpg

Very nice Majefa. Shame I don't live in Manchester.

Are you female? Perhaps we can hook up, have some drinks together or something? :blush:

I can also cook some really rather good cakes - other members on here can back me up on my cake-making skills.

Very nice Majefa. Shame I don't live in Manchester.

Are you female? Perhaps we can hook up, have some drinks together or something? :blush:

I can also cook some really rather good cakes - other members on here can back me up on my cake-making skills.

If I put my knob between my legs and pretend to be a lady, do I qualify for a cake?