Somebody Say Something!

Max Kane

I admit I haven't been on these forums much of late (new job & all) but damn it's quiet!

Prior to this post there hadn't been a single post in Open Chat for 15 days!

C'mon Quadrant give us some randomness!

We need a debate to kick off - nevermind the topic!

Been pretty quiet alright. This place (as with many other forums to be fair) goes through it's peaks and troughs. What's his official forum like now? Never signed up to it. Just seemed full of spam when I last looked.

Debate,.... lemmie see.... erm, Jules has been growing his hair into the more modern 'shaved tight back and sides, longer on the top' look, which I dunno if I like. Think it may be one of those mohican jobs too, not sure though, didn't get a proper look and he's been asking about hair products on twitter. And he's signing nearly all his tweets of with #edm. Sacrilege!

I don't think Jules's new hair style suits him - but I suspect he's gone for that look with his law career in mind. The shaven headed look tends to be unfairly associated with 'rough and ready' type characters, so Jules is probably trying to go for a more "professional" image.

For his age though, he's still got a good head of hair i'll give him that. No signs of any thinning out or greyness.

I don't think Jules's new hair style suits him - but I suspect he's gone for that look with his law career in mind. The shaven headed look tends to be unfairly associated with 'rough and ready' type characters, so Jules is probably trying to go for a more "professional" image.

For his age though, he's still got a good head of hair i'll give him that. No signs of any thinning out or greyness.

Good shout, that when you mention it!

Fine crop he has too. Majorly jealous, actually.

I admit I haven't been on these forums much of late (new job & all) but damn it's quiet!

Prior to this post there hadn't been a single post in Open Chat for 15 days!

That's because everybody has been on holiday I expect! Myself included, me and the wife have just come back from Tunisia. It was wonderful.

What's Jules's new hairdo then? Pic?

I know I've checked everyday and everyday I was disappointed to find no one had posted! But hurrah!

I was just thinking to my self, I wonder how long it will go to?

I like Jules' new hairdo though. :)

He must be dying it though, coz he was starting to go grey, I'm sure!

Need some pics here..

That's because everybody has been on holiday I expect! Myself included, me and the wife have just come back from Tunisia. It was wonderful.

What's Jules's new hairdo then? Pic?

I like how I posted this yesterday morning and all of a sudden there has been activity! Mission accomplished - I even got the mighty Quadders back and debating!

How was Tunisia? The girlfriend and I were noticing some exemplorary offers available when looking for holidays - think we're heading for Cuba though

"Judgement Sundays - I Can't heeeeeeeeeear you".

Yeah, there's probably a good reason for that Jules!

Those voice-overs are gayer than a room containing Julian Clary, Dale Winton and Alan Carr!

I think they make Judgement Sundays (and any other brand/venue they're played at) come across as really tacky.

Haha! Should be interesting!!

Remember those South Park "Dude, that kicks ass!" jingles he used to play on his show - I thought they were quite funny!

I also thought the "We're getting LOU-DER!" jingle was cool.

Much more recently he had that CDJ spin-back of "JJJJJJudge Jules" which I thought sounded rubbish & lazy, but perhaps that's just my age.

IMO - unless it's for a live broadcast - jingles don't ever belong in the club environment!!

Saw Sasha for the first time live on Friday night. Still buzzing from it. Love nights like that; all my mates together, (which doesn't happen very often these days), everyone in great form and brilliant music. Can't remember the last time I just stood on the dancefloor for about an hour straight, just loving every minute, not giving a shit (without any, erm, chemical assistance either, I must add).

Restores your faith in the scene, which I think I needed a bit.