Somebody Say Something!

Max Kane

Haha! Should be interesting!!

Remember those South Park "Dude, that kicks ass!" jingles he used to play on his show - I thought they were quite funny!

I also thought the "We're getting LOU-DER!" jingle was cool.

Much more recently he had that CDJ spin-back of "JJJJJJudge Jules" which I thought sounded rubbish & lazy, but perhaps that's just my age.

IMO - unless it's for a live broadcast - jingles don't ever belong in the club environment!!

The South Park ones he used on the University tour were always pretty cool & I agree unless part of a radio broadcast there is absolutely no need for any jingle at all - ever!

Saw Sasha for the first time live on Friday night. Still buzzing from it. Love nights like that; all my mates together, (which doesn't happen very often these days), everyone in great form and brilliant music. Can't remember the last time I just stood on the dancefloor for about an hour straight, just loving every minute, not giving a shit (without any, erm, chemical assistance either, I must add).

Restores your faith in the scene, which I think I needed a bit.

Sasha is the epitomy of how to manage a DJ career imo.

He has always played the music that he wanted to, regardless of fad or trend, and has never bowed to mainstream commercial pressures (i.e. sold out) yet he still has a huge following and is one of the most respected guys out there.

An awful lot of "trance" DJs (I use the " " as most of them seem to have jumped ship) could learn a hell of a lot from him

I can't think of one Trance DJ that hasn't changed their sound over the past three years. The majority have either gone down the cheesey SHM route, they've slowed right down in style, or started incorporating bits of electro and Dubstep tunes into their set to try to "be cool".

I hate the Trance scene now. It's a shadow of its former self and it makes me cringe. From the music in general to the majority of DJs themselves.