The judge with guest mix from sasha at space ibiza

TheDevilgoat

I used to have a tape with a guest mix from sasha that was rocking but i cant find it on here not even sure which year it was?

I want to take the time to say what a site this is iv found the events that i'v been to that were live on the radio and i'm absolutely buzzing i thought i had lost them forever, So iv been reliving my youth this weekend and dancing round the kitching like a mad man.

There is another tape i had but lost and that was the london mardi gras not sure which year but it had a mash up of paul van dyk found a angel/ lover i would love to get my hands on that one.

I think that Mardi Gras one is the one I was after for ages too mate. Used to love that set, i had it on tape as well. Had an excellent Robbie Rivera mix of Felix Da Housecat's Strobe on it, which Jules played for a while, that I have never been able to track down since. Even Robbie himself said on twitter he had a look but couldn't find (digitally anyway).