I crave more audio

Quadrant

The more I download, the more I listen to, the more I discover, the more I buy, and the more I need!!

Now that Jules has left R1 I fear those tapes will be binned or he will be forgotten about, especially from the golden days.

My mouse is a-ready to nab any more Jules downloads you guys have hiding in your archives... Or indeed any member mixes. I am like a monk in the 12th century being told he is no longer being allowed to craft his own ales. Please feed me with new audio sirs :) How much is left?

I haven't really listened to a Jules set since I played my favourite ever one (Worcester Uni 2001 on the Uni tour) on the train ride home from Edinburgh in August.

I seem to go through phases and right now nostalgia isn't "in" - though more classic audio is always appreciated!

+1 on phases...

@Sir Quadrant: We have a bucketload of newer sets (2006+), but I do presume that you (like everyone else, including me) would like some shows from an older era...

Thus I shall, one of these days, do me very best at digging into ye dusty archives and see what can be pulled out ;-)

Morning all,

I have found a set that I don't think is currently on here.

It's a live broadcast of a party thrown for a winning R1 listener on Millennium Eve, in Stenson, Derby.

I think it was on at about 5pm on Millennium Eve, prior to going to Tong at Cream for his Essential Millennium Show.

It's of reasonable quality (but with LOTS of crowd noise), is just under 60 mins long and the tracklist is as follows;

01 Basement Jaxx - Rendezvous

02 Pete Heller - Big Love

03 Funkstar Deluxe vs Bob Marley - Rainbow Country

04 Mauro Picotto - Lizard

05 Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade

06 -

07 Fragma - Toca's Miracle

08 Hi-Gate - Pitchin'

09 Brainbug - Nightmare

10 Ariel - A9

11 Soulsearcher? - Can't Get Enough

12 -

13 Jaydee - Plastic Dreams

Rainbow Country into Lizard was nuts to attempt but sounds great!!

Would you guys like a copy of this show or do you already have it?

I would need help uploading it as it's on a track-marked cd - the best I could offer would be to mail the cd to someone.

Cheers,

Tim.

03 Funkstar Deluxe vs Bob Marley - Rainbow Country

04 Mauro Picotto - Lizard

A risky attempt, but proving back then DJ's had more guts and would actually take the pitch past +2%. It's all sync buttons at 122bpm nowdays.

• 2 weeks later...

How is that embarrassing ? I have it on both CD and vinyl, still a solid remix all these years later :ermm:

Same here. I have FAR worse in my collection!!

+1! :D

and I echo JasonB... It's only as embarrassing as ones mates makes it to :)

It would be fun to do a 'most embarrassing record in your collection'-thread.... but do we really dare to go there? ;-)

• 2 weeks later...