Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

Otto Knows - Million Voices. Sounds like Something Else?

I've been hearing this track on commercial stations a lot and the vocal sounds like its a sample from years ago, perhaps late 90s. Am I dreaming this or can anyone put me out of my pain? It might be something by Mrs Woods?

I think I know the track to which you refer and I thought I recognised it too when I heard it - unable to assist any further though unfortunately!

Not sure of the sample but I do know the song is a piece of tripe!

bigsteve sir, go back in time and put a tape on, not listen to these commerical radio stations :)

bigsteve sir, go back in time and put a tape on, not listen to these commerical radio stations :)

My sole knowledge of music of this ilk comes from my gym - we have audio "piped" through (as it's a chain) and are forced to listen to awful music while working out.

Before you deride me for not wearing earphones and taking an iPod - I train with my brother and/or mates so the sociable aspect is needed!

Fair point, but there's little I can do when the wife wants the radio on in the car. Oh...and what's a "tape" :thumbsup:

f***ing love this track. Its quite a euphoric house track and in my opinion more trancy than actual trance is these days LOL

Well the mainstream trance all the big shot djs play not the real trance small time djs play :P

yers its

Wyclef Jean - Million Voices

cut the acapellas from the children put it in a 4 beat and you got a world hit record :boohoo: :thumbsup: