Misheard Song Lyrics

Number2Fan

I remember Peter Kay doing a few misheard song lyrics on one of his stand up DVDs. The funniest has got to be a line from Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much where it sounds like she says "I can't believe you kiss your cock at night.." which was meant to be "car good night" (or that's what we're led to believe anyway!)

Also when I was a kid I thought Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes was actually Heads, Shoulders, Beans On Toast! :oddcake:

I was in a car my car once, with an old boyfriend. On the radio was Peter Gabriel - games without frontiers.

My fella was singing along to the bit that goes "games without frontiers, war without tears" except he was singing "games without frontiers, BORN WITHOUT EARS"

LMFAO!

He was a dickhead though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hh! she will pop up on Jools Holland again soon I bet!

haha so true! Jools Holland is always 10 years behind on his new year show. He'll no doubt have a "massive" big budget guest list of Macy Gray, Mel C, Chas & Dave and some unknown band from Rugby (that nobody has heard of) as his prediction for the next big thing in 2013. They'll never be seen again after that...... lol.

Can't stand Jools Holland. Fantastic musician - but he has the personality of a bog roll. Boring personality. Boring show. Boring guests. What a way to bring in the New Year :oddcake: :eek: