Gate 1 - The Flight (Craig Bradley's 2013 Bootleg)

Mate, where did you get the notion to remix this one from? Such an awesome tune, thanks for reminding me of it ! Loving the update; would've bought that if you'd released it, for sure.

Love when a tune that you'd completely forgot about gets an update like this, rather than the endless 'resprays' and '2012 update' you get of all the same, obvious classics.

Seems the original (the 'Alive mix' that Jules played) version was not released digitally, sadly. I can find the other mixes on itunes, but not that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just gave it a listen on my new Yamaha monitors and I'm really liking this remake! Good job on the release!

And as everyone else am I excited about the forthcoming Lush remake ;-)

I'm sure it'll be worth it's wait when you get around to it. Sounds interesting with a whole album btw! Looking forward to hearing that as well.

Wonderful sir.

I'm still interested in the process by which this gets released when you're clearly drawing inspiration from an existing track. Does the label know this and if so, what happens? I'm just genuinely fascinated by how it works in the murky world of labels!

I think basically if they like the rework or updated version then they will release it , i don't think an artist really gets a say in it obviously they will get royalities but i think when you sign a track over to a label to release it becomes there property for however many years the contract states. Unless the artist really is against it then i'm not sure what would happen then.