If anyone can id this track ill be amazed

Justin Haze

Hi all its been mine and my wifes personal mission to try id a dance track from the late 00's. The lyrics are on the tip on my tongue its so frustrating! The music video is of a girl and boy on seperate towers - the girl dancing about watching the lad through a telescope - i used to be so good at remembering track names but this one has done me in for a couple of years now - my wife just reminded me and ive been going through discogs for over a hour but nothings jumping out at me - please help!

Yeah ive seen the same question on the net sadly its not goo goo dolls, its definately a trancey tune, i went through a listing of the dancefloor chart since 2000 and nothing jumped out at me.Was hoping that might jog someone the the boards memory and i know how knowledgable you all can be about dance music from this era

Hi Justin, could this be the track you are looking for, found this on Wikipedia;

"Wanna" is a song by Kara. Announced as the lead single from Revolution, it was released to online music sites on July 28, 2009.

The video begins with Kara in a pink room watching anxiously as Jiyoung makes a phone call to the handsome neighbour next door. Right before she confesses her feelings, he accidentally hangs up on her, leaving her to think he has rejected her. They watch him through a telescope and the guy exits, passing by his pet parrot who utters the word "Kara".

NB. I found a video of this but somehow l don't think this is what you are looking for :lol:

Sadly nowehere on the net sells a mp3 copy :(

It's the Kenny Hayes remix you linked to there - my suggestion sir is you go buy the promo CD from discogs for £1.99 and rip it yourself to a delicious 320k mp3? :)

http://www.discogs.com/System-Of-Life-Luv-Is-Cool/release/1372380