Film - Irvine Welsh's Ecstacy

Quadrant

I've seen it in HMV funnily enough and wondered if it was good or just a cash in. I'll prob get it now.

Irvine Welsh wrote a good series of books that followed, I haven't read them all but actually probably should have.

Like a good recommendation and as I am currently trying to support my local HMV this has come at a good time. X

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quadrant, I would love to hear that track mixed for a cinema experience, what a beautiful piece. For the curious, it's Adam Nickey - 'Altara' [Anjunabeats]

Remember the scene in 'The Social Network', when Sean Parker (Timberlakes character) and Zuckerberg meet at a club and Dennis De Laat - Sound Of Violence (Main Mix) is played?

Thats a rare example of how to perfectly create the atmosphere of being inside a club ... the music as loud, but clear as it would be in a club and the actors yelling to each other. Brilliant scene... and movie btw :oddcake:

Seen this film "Ecstasy" and enjoyed it. Worth a cheap DVD purchase for sure.

Remember the scene in 'The Social Network', when Sean Parker (Timberlakes character) and Zuckerberg meet at a club and Dennis De Laat - Sound Of Violence (Main Mix) is played?
Thats a rare example of how to perfectly create the atmosphere of being inside a club ... the music as loud, but clear as it would be in a club and the actors yelling to each other. Brilliant scene... and movie btw :oddcake:

I know what you mean, I think there's also a club scene in the Black Swan which similarly sounds awesome in the cinema environment?

• 1 month later...