Judge Jules - Special set for the essential 2005.10.06

jojo

Welcome to the board. Unfortunately the file concerned is currently unavailable on the site you uploaded it to due to server maintenence their end... if you have the bandwidth and time, you could use www.yousendit.com and paste the link either here or in an email to me.

I'll check the link later anyway to see if it comes back.

Also, do you have any more info on the audio set... background history, or where it's originally from? :)

yeah its my archive site. i keep all my sets through them...it should be back up soon...as for the set, im trying to get additional info...it was from another site that mix sets r uploaded to, so....do u guys want all any sets from judge jules here? or do u guys already have plans to host files u already have? would luv to share my jules sets. Dont have that many but im always looking for em!

We're currently looking into having a dedicated FTP for Jules sets, but for the moment we're just throwing links into this section of the messageboard for people to download from an external source at their leisure.

Please feel free to let us know the names of the sets available elsewhere so they can at least be referenced here with the intent of archiving them (or link to them) later. People on this board have all of Jules's Radio 1 essential mixes, so if want a request, just ask in the Open Chat section.

Many thanks for your help in this - we can never get enough of the old sets! :D

The mix seems to come from the website www.theessential.hu (as written in the ID3 tag), and the mix indeed is listed in the section: DOWNLOAD -> OLD SPECIAL SETS, though i can't seem to find any other information about Jules ever been playing this set.

Maybe someone can ask him? I recon someone on the board have been hanging in his R1 studio or something?

Jonathan