Tristan "chubby-checker" D

Number2Fan

Jules must have finally got a grip of himself and give Tristan the boot! I really cant understand Tristan's popularity at all! He has being playing at Judgement Sundays Ibiza the last few years. I wonder if Jules will continue to book him for Ibiza this year.

Do they still produce them terrible bootlegs "J&T" garbage?

He's still around.

Quoted from Jules's latest blog from the March entry of his website:

I’ll get to the gig-orientated portion of this instalment in a moment, but there’s one more key bit of news from my solar system. Around a year ago we decided to set the wheels in motion for a new record label. I’d always wanted to start a label, but, owing to complicated politics whilst I was at the BBC, it seemed wise to hold back. However, it’s happening now in the shape of “Junkster”, and our first release is from Irish producer “Dashka”, which will be hitting the download stores in late April. If you’ve got any unsigned material that you’d like to put forward for consideration, please email Tristan D at Tristan@judgejules.net or of course jules@judgejules.net

Tristan still works with Jules but he has moved to America where his girlfriend lives and seems to be doing very well.

I've meet Tristan many times and he is (IMO) a very nice guy. I also like his own productions; "Pacific Beach" , "Interstate 5" , "2012" , "Judgement Theme" to name just a few. I have also heard him play out on several occasions and l wasn't disappointed in any way and would just like to add that l've never heard him play any J&T bootlegs/mash-ups in his live sets.

I have often wondered that Jules and Tristan must be absolutely drunk beyond belief to produce them terrible J & T donkey style bootlegs! As no credible DJ would produce such thrash in a normal state of mind.

On a positive I did like his "Judgement Theme" tune!

• 3 weeks later...