why cant i access the download links?

LENNY365

The 128MB upload limit is a PHP upload restriction put in place on the server by our hosting who insist on it despite our many discussions with them. However, admin and moderators can circumvent this by uploading any size audio directly to the server and then linking it, so it's no big issue.

If you have some audio to contribute bigger than 128MB, please send it myself or to our Audio Moderator (FuzzY-LogiC) via PM and we will upload it for you in your name :) We'd really appreciate anything you have!

I jus signed up today and am being denied access to ONE of my favourite sets that I have not heard in atleast 5-6 years (due to my grimey ex roomate that deaked with the majority of my live music collection!!!! The particular set I've been hunting for is llive from nottingham with a cow bell in the chorus in the first 10-20 mins (atleast thats how I remember it! I do beleive I have found it so I have searched the site too see if I coulod purchase it or donate some cake so I could have access! I guess I just have to be patient which is KILLIN me and my ADHD brain!!! if anyone could let me know if I have missed something in the regestering process or if it is just a time thing that is holdin me up I wiould GREATLY appreciate it!!!

peace

DuggY

:oddcake:

OK I'm a DUMBASS I just read the msg explaining how I would get access to my desired file!!! This is the 1st forum/msg board I have ever bothered joining! I may miss a thing here or there but I'm a quick study!!! So disregard my question about not being granted access as of yet!!!

Thanx

Duggy_fresH

:oddcake:

• 2 weeks later...

Joined today after having my tape chewed up of Jules' set at Glam, Aberdeen 29,12,2000 by my tape deck!

Its one of the best DJ mixes ive ever heard, the amount of times he drops & lifts the crowd, you can clearly hear them shouting & raving like nutters, it was awesome & ive been a dance music/DJ fan since late '80's.

It would make my day when I can download this particular set, & now ive found this website, im sure there are loads of other mixes I'll want.

Happy listening folks.

Hi all

I've just registered to this site as a member after finding it late last night and being very impressed with the mixes available to download.

I now find I must post on the forums to start downloading mixes which is fair enough, but could anybody please give me and idea as to the number of posts that must be made before I can download?

Thanks in advance

Welcome on'board!

You need to post once (which you now have done) before you can download any audio files - but please do post any memories or anecdotes in the threads linked to each mix.

We'd love to hear peoples stories about their individual musical journey, with or without Jules :)

• 2 months later...

You need to post once (which you now have done) before you can download any audio files - but please do post any memories or anecdotes in the threads linked to each mix.

We'd love to hear peoples stories about their individual musical journey, with or without Jules :)