The Gallery: 18 Years.

drtim

I've pre ordered it through another site for 11.99, there was a link to buy this after watching Jules promote this Cd.

Yeah i have too, Chrissie. A signed copy, no less! ;-)

Jules' tracklist.

Disc: 1 - Judge Jules.

1. Tracking Treasure Down - Gabriel & Dresden feat Molly Bancroft

2. Friends & Enemies - Estiva

3. Did You Hear Me? - Red Light District

4. 9 PM Till I Come - ATB

5. FM2 - Scot Project

6. Damaged - Plummet

7. Superman - Mat Zo

8. Laid Bare - Judge Jules

9. Sique - Mike Shiver vs Fandy

10. Madagascar - Art of Trance

11. Advanced - Marcel Woods

12. Murder Was The Bass - DK8

13. For An Angel - Paul van Dyk

14. L.E.D.There Be Light - Rank 1

15. What Ya Got For Me - Signum

I was hoping to go to MOS on Friday 31st May and see Jules in person and get a signed copy but can't afford to go now as l had to buy 2 new tyres for the car and the MOT is also due this week so hoping l won't have to folk out for anything else. :(

Interesting track-list. Very surprised to see Jules failed to include a Hi-Gate track!

I guess by putting in "Laid Bare" he didn't want to 'blow his own trumpet' - phhhhhshh!!

Interesting track-list. Very surprised to see Jules failed to include a Hi-Gate track!

I guess by putting in "Laid Bare" he didn't want to 'blow his own trumpet' - phhhhhshh!!

To be honest the real shock for me was Jules including "Tracking Treasure Down - Gabriel & Dresden feat Molly Bancroft"

Have to agree as l have never liked this tune, it just sticks out like a sore thumb :thumbsdown:

I'm not too bothered if my CD comes unsigned as l will see Jules in Ibiza and get him to sign it then :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

Have to agree as l have never liked this tune, it just sticks out like a sore thumb :thumbsdown:

I'm not too bothered if my CD comes unsigned as l will see Jules in Ibiza and get him to sign it then :thumbsup:

I never actually remember him playing the tune regularly....

I never actually remember him playing the tune regularly....

:lol: unfortunately he played it quite a lot!

It's not that bad a tune, but it's not worthy of it's place on this album.

Some of the mixes aren't too bad but it's just one of those tunes that doesn't do anything for me, the first line really irritates me (the way it's sung) "Tracking Treasure Down"

Got an email last week (as I am a gallery member, which cost me nowt!) about a 100 person only launch, tickets being free by pre ordering the album for £6 which you'll receive signed on the night, could not justify £50 return train journey for it.

I dunno if it was really a Gallery tune though.

The Gallery at The Turnmills was some of the best clubbing I've ever had.

To be honest l don't remember ever hearing him play this tune out (at a gig) l only heard him play it on his radio show.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i've listened to Jules' mix several times now and i'm afraid it doesn't do much for me. It does seem all over the place, many of the tracks are average at best, and the mixing is nothing special. 4/10.