New Essential Mix from Jules on September 7th, 2013!

FuzzY-LogiC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble is, I don't really want a journey through his current sound :rubbish: - that is available in his monthly mix.

I hear there is a new Angelic track included also.

I would be interested to hear the new Angelic track, to see which direction musically they take especially with the banal trance sounding tracks these days!

Jules said on his recent round-up: 'Be sure to tune in on Friday 7th September, for a musical journey through my current sound intertwined with a few delicate musical memories.'

So yeah, it sounds like it's gonna be what we feared with a few classics chucked in.

Hopefully not just "Tracking Treasure Down"!!!

Jules said on his recent round-up: 'Be sure to tune in on Friday 7th September, for a musical journey through my current sound intertwined with a few delicate musical memories.'

So yeah, it sounds like it's gonna be what we feared with a few classics chucked in.

After careful consideration, I would love if he could include either of the following:

MIKE - Sunrise at Palmos

DJ Elof pres. E Love - Vrantique

Riva - Stringer

Nash - Dreams

Lume - Lume

VPL - Showtime

Warrior - X

Hand's Burn - Good Shot (Fontaine & Vern Remix)

Rank 1 - Airwave

Singles & Angles - Submerge

GD - Choral Reef

There are so many great tunes that remind me of Jules throughout the years, these are just some of my favorites. No doubt he will play tunes that had massive commercial success, which is a shame to true Jules fans...

After careful consideration, I would love if he could include either of the following:

MIKE - Sunrise at Palmos

DJ Elof pres. E Love - Vrantique

Riva - Stringer

Nash - Dreams

Lume - Lume

VPL - Showtime

Warrior - X

Hand's Burn - Good Shot (Fontaine & Vern Remix)

Rank 1 - Airwave

Singles & Angles - Submerge

GD - Choral Reef

Well there's hour 1 sorted!! :thumbsup:

Would like him to just randomly throw something like Playa Sol in there or Join Me To The Moon, but his copy's of those must be long gone. Fortunately I could provide a digital alternative if he needed it! :mrgreen:

I recall reading something about that. Unless Jules used Serato or Traktor to make playlists of classics, and took that everywhere he went. Then I can't see him keeping an organised archive of the old stuff. He still uses cd's doesn't he?

"... Jules returns to Radio 1's Essential Mix tonight with new music from Arty, Mark Sixma and Binary Finary, alongside some of his own productions and classics from Mauro Picotto, Brainbug and Hi-Gate AND a little bit of Angelic magic in the mix."

"... Jules returns to Radio 1's Essential Mix tonight with new music from Arty, Mark Sixma and Binary Finary, alongside some of his own productions and classics from Mauro Picotto, Brainbug and Hi-Gate AND a little bit of Angelic magic in the mix."

I still hope Jules will surprise us tonight with a cracking mix!

His house mix when I last saw him (i think in May?) was spot on. They called it house, and the youngsters did too, I didn't think it was house. But it was good, enjoyed it alot. The trance set was on the more cheesy (classics remixed) side.

I'd be happy to hear him playing a more banging essential mix tonight.

Oh no not much action here during said mix. Think I will play it now, cooking breakfasts. :)

I'm sorry to say I had to turn off after half an hour. Many on here will say this was to be expected ... but imo it was truly awful. :wall:

Does anybody know, is this what he plays at Judgement Fridays?