Jules.net message board

dormouse

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you really think that you'll be able to get it back to how it was?

I don't know how long you've been on there Dormouse, but I've been a member there for about 6 years now and I'm not too optimistic.

Regular users don't go on there any more because of the knobheads that use it. And it was the regular users that had worthwhile opinions on music and good debates. I used to spend hours and hours on there every week, it was brilliant. Now I spend 20 mins or so every week looking over it.

It's a real shame, I know I don't sound very optimistic, but I think it could be hard to get it back to how it was.

Best of luck, I really hope that it does change as I loved using that message board and would like to continue doing that.

I use to browse through almost everyday as there were some interesting discussions going on. However l have never posted on there. It's definately gone downhill over the past 18mths so wish Dormouse the best of luck. It's a big responsibilty and will take up alot of time.

I agree with all whats said above. I too used to go on there a lot, but got bored of the uninformative nature of the posts and banter that was way out of control. There's people on there that do know what they're talking about, but are either too arrogant to share their knowledge, or are scared of posting for fear of rebellion from the 'hardcore.'

It was the 1st ever message board I read and posted on, but I joined as it started to go downhill. Any new readers over the last couple of years, must have come away with a bad opinion and wondered why it was even a Jules board :?

I wish you every success Adam with modding it - keep us informed on here how it goes - I'll pop in more reguarly now

Archived