Jules.net message board

dormouse

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still check it pretty much as often as I go on here. Never really post much, but still like to.

Used to be great back in the day - Julesy used to come on and all sorts...

Dormouse are you getting paid by Jules as you say your "employed"? If so top notch - encourage Jules to come and post again once your moderation process begins to filter through. Jules is great with the fans and especially on his website so it would be good to see him back there - people will post more then I think!

I'm secretly hoping that maybe one day this board will take over and be the more dominant centre for true Jules fans in the future. Whilst we all refine our tastes in dance music, an awful lot of people began their musical journeys through listening to Jules' earlier stuff initially on the radio, so who knows.

Maybe I'm over-optimistic! But it makes me really happy that we have the foundation here for a really great community and fanbase. Thank you all so much this year because we really have come on leaps and bounds. :thumbsup:

I'm secretly hoping that maybe one day this board will take over and be the more dominant centre for true Jules fans in the future.

Your secret's out now :wink: But I know what you mean. Even if Jules.net acts a stepping ground for people to get into the scene, then progress onto here :? :? Maybe a merger lay in front of us :? :?

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting so bad on there today, a lot of ganging up and name calling, some of it very offensive. I'm gonna check first, then ban most of the idiots causing all of this.

I feel sorry for the new people who come on to that board and get slated and called horrible names just for posting their opinion.

It's no reflection on Jules, he would be horrified to read most of it, and it's not fair that people who come together under a mutual appreciation for Jules' work should have to get past these closed-minded morons.

I will PERSONALLY make that board a nicer place, and I don't care if I get called even more offensive names in the process...