Jules.net message board

dormouse

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I certainly haven't set this up to be a rival board guys, it's just purely a convenient place for people to share mixes, arrange clubbing meets, debate those tracklistings that have so long been neglected, and finally keep alive those memories for those who missed out on Jules in that 'Friday-night era' of his career :mrgreen:

First person to be banned: "unknown_unknown" pissed me off last night, so he's gone, and I've made a post on there to demonstrate why.

We never saw this coming. :D

The fact you've provided evidence is compelling too - I see no reason why anyone will disagree with your decision... I think he had it in for you anyway from the start!

Fair play dormouse, way too many cockjockeys on that board..... did anyone see that post slagging Noff on calling him dodgy cause of the tunes in his mix? what a w***er..... ppl have to make an opinion thats always negative.

Was that the one where someone (or maybe more) doubted that Noff had got those tunes genuinely and thought he'd took them from a live set? Why can't people just accept that some people know the right contacts, rather than getting all jealous about it and slagging them off :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived