Jules.net message board

dormouse

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a bit radical, but then only those who were serious about contributing to messageboards generally and helping others about tunage would sign up again. I'm on a few boards and I try to get involved - if I help others when I can then I know they'll help me out with tunes and sets etc.

I guess the only downside with wiping a board like that is that there's quite a bit of information on there if you do a search for something.

Maybe a bit radical, but then only those who were serious about contributing to messageboards generally and helping others about tunage would sign up again. I'm on a few boards and I try to get involved - if I help others when I can then I know they'll help me out with tunes and sets etc.

I guess the only downside with wiping a board like that is that there's quite a bit of information on there if you do a search for something.

Exactly. :)

Jules' web guy hasn't done anything about it yet, he's really taking his time, and he was supposed to have got it sorted weeks ago.

Jules passed my email on to him a week ago, and still no response.

I think I've said before, but that sums the board up really :( Hope it gets sorted soon

Adam - try liveing it up a bit mate. By this I mean try bring back the spark into the board, I still check it just as regulary as this one. Been member for years now.

Now that your official doing the rounds... Does anyone remember Lippy? DJ in the doc feature and all that - good stuff at the time...

Are you getting paid ;)????