Jules.net message board

dormouse

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd do well to sort that out with Julesy mate - personally I dont think its worth it. I've heard many comments say this board has too many "nice" people but as far as I'm concerned I'm very happy with that image - and on a big international board like Jules' you're still gonna get troublemakers as that is (in essence) what a board us about - expressing individual opinion. :?

Have had enough of Monkeyspanker and co constantly digging at you, its pathetic, therefore no more appearnces on jules' board of me as I cannot be bloodey arsed.

Shame that someone tyring to turn things around gets constant harrasment.

I have to say I'm inclined to agree with you Jason. JJ.net hardly carries anything worth reading and there's spam everywhere from people that post purely to promote their night or radio show and then they never re-appear to say how the night went or put a TL up for their show.

Quite frankly it must be an embarrassment to Jules. If you read other DJ's boards (ie Matt Hardwick, etc) they are full of people who care passionately for their music and respect the DJ. Sorry Adam, but I really do think a fresh board is needed

Hes a legendary player but he see's pound signs and its oh lets play another season is how I see it.

Not that I know much about footie hes prob passionate about the game though monayy seems to talk (well it does on games made by Rare!).

Probably wrong oh well. :lol:

Drucey seems to mean well he'll he likes Jules, that aside he is causing some flak.

Drucey lives on the Scilly Isles 28 miles off Lands End so perhaps he is just being a Silly Billy. :lol:

I don't post on the board but l look in from time to time so must have a look at what he's been saying. Usually he has nothing but praise for Jules. Perhaps he is a bit bored as it is normally very quiet on Scilly at this time of the year.

• 3 weeks later...

Best to ignore it all. They the ones sad enough to actually sit there and take the time to spark up a post.

Think everyone will agree FAR FAR more better and IMPORTANT things to do! Shame really cos sometimes I get on ok with Ste.

Archived