Lost FAVORITE...Judge Jules vs DJ Tiesto live from radio1...

Gobzogo

• 3 weeks later...

Was this particular mix a session with Jules an Tiesto playing a back2back set?

Any idea which year it took place and if it was broadcasted on any/which radio channel?

I will not rest until i get this mix again...it was by far my favorite of all time. From back around 99 I guess..can anyone help?

• 2 weeks later...

Tiesto featured on Jules' Global Gathering live broadcast, on Radio 1 in July 2005. I have that recorded on an old harddrive.

Tiesto was virtually unheard of in 1999, he seemed to hide behind the Gouryella alias with Ferry Corsten. Until 2000 when his remix of Delerium's 'Silence' blew him out into the open. Now look at him, remixing Beyonce's Drunk in Love...

• 4 weeks later...

Tiesto featured on Jules' Global Gathering live broadcast, on Radio 1 in July 2005. I have that recorded on an old harddrive.

Tiesto was virtually unheard of in 1999, he seemed to hide behind the Gouryella alias with Ferry Corsten. Until 2000 when his remix of Delerium's 'Silence' blew him out into the open. Now look at him, remixing Beyonce's Drunk in Love...

The full show is in the archives here:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archives/board/index.php?/files/file/637-2005-07-30-judge-jules-godskitchen-global-gathering/

And the infamous interview can be heard here:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archives/board/index.php?/files/file/128-2005-07-30-global-gathering-dj-tiesto-interview-clip/