Royal Mail!!!!!

Uberduck

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont you need to send back the faulty one though?

They took my word for it - when I got a replacement Leon Bolier vinyl just the other week they told me not to send the damaged one back as I'd said it was "unplayable" which it was.

It also didn't help I knocked a pint glass on it too :roll:

dont you need to send back the faulty one though?

They took my word for it - when I got a replacement Leon Bolier vinyl just the other week they told me not to send the damaged one back as I'd said it was "unplayable" which it was.

It also didn't help I knocked a pint of Hoegaarden on it too :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Miracle of miracles, RM have just called to say they've found it!

I've just picked the records up no problem and got my copy of Tri-State, but to add insult to injury, Tri-State clearly came recorded (£1.12 postage on it and you can see where the recorded sticker has been ripped off) so it didn't get signed for! Good job that didn't get lost too

• 1 month later...

I hate to be the one bringing up this thread again, but while we were away last weekend (losing money on nags :evil: ), a Parcelforce ripped the bumper off our Ka. Not only that, but he stopped to pick up the debris and left it on the pavement, but didn't leave a note.

Thankfully someone saw it happen and left us a note with the registration. But after phoning Parcelforce (twice)on Monday, they said they would see the driver and the depot manager would call us back. That was on Tuesday and still no call back. Why should we have to keep phoning them when it was clearly their fault; there's even red scuff marks on the bumper.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

No way! Good on the person who saw it happen and let you know the reg info etc, I'd buy him a pint or two!

I think the best thing in that situation, is to take photographs now for archive purposes, and as well as phoning, write a letter as well as they are obliged to reply to those :)

Love the colemanballs quote from Adam Crozier who once said (in terms of football):

"Women are a large cross-section of society that we would very much like to penetrate."

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on the Parcelforce farce: We had a letter, a week after sending one to Crozier, from the 'MD's Office' in Milton Keynes saying 'a full response will be sent in due course.' No apology, nothing :evil:

Then yesterday, the Glasgow depot manager and someone from MK called. And suprise, suprise, the driver is denying all knowledge of it :evil: :evil: They're going to speak to him again. This should all have been done weeks ago.

The saga continuesss!!

Yep, afraid so. The depot manager even had the cheek to say 'Are you sure it wasn't a Royal Mail van', when they'd already admitted the registration we gave them was their van!

As usual the driver 'is our most honest employee...' I used to use that line when I worked for DHL :lol:

• 1 month later...

Found this article today, and it may explain why I suffer so many problems.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/64041.html

We get probably 1 letter a fortnight that isn't for us, but we always do the decent thing and put it into the right letterbox.

I take RM's point that secure entry isn't ideal for the posties, but if the deliveries came early in the morning like they used to, they'd be able to get in easier. And in any case, there's one of those holding boxes right opposite us, so surely they could put it back in there and try again the next day if they couldn't get in.

Archived