Dudes, really important question, can anyone help?????

Blasta

Ok I had a load of really wicked Judge Jules live radio 1 mix sets from like 2000 - 2001. Basically though I've lost them, and there's this one in particular that had a remix of toca's miracle that Jules’s played called "miracle answered" or something. Anyway the set was just stunning and I would just be really really grateful if anyone can tell me who knows what set that was and where I can download it etc.

Thanks!!!

I'll get on the case with this today mate.

Pretty sure this is the bootleg you remember anyway:

Coco vs Aptness - 'Miracle Answer' [Masked]

[Clip 1]

HTFR are out of stock but look for Lootbeggars 1 or 2 I think it's on one of those...

In the meantime I'll try and find the set in which it was in, but it would have been from early 2000 - and I'm not sure I have many (if any) recordings or tracklistings from then! :?

I used to have this one MD (out of the 300 I have) that had a live Friday night set with the track in - could well be the one you want - will be a mission to find it but I'll try. Unfortunately I don't think you'll find any Jules sets to download if they date back any earlier than 2001, unless they're Essential mixes :(

Also, I seem to recollect the original mix of "The Answer" as a Tried & Tested oooh, 7 years ago?

I'll get on the case with this today mate.

Pretty sure this is the bootleg you remember anyway:

Coco vs Aptness - 'Miracle Answer' [Masked]

[Clip 1]

HTFR are out of stock but look for Lootbeggars 1 or 2 I think it's on one of those...  

In the meantime I'll try and find the set in which it was in, but it would have been from early 2000 - and I'm not sure I have many (if any) recordings or tracklistings from then!  :?  

I used to have this one MD (out of the 300 I have) that had a live Friday night set with the track in - could well be the one you want - will be a mission to find it but I'll try. Unfortunately I don't think you'll find any Jules sets to download if they date back any earlier than 2001, unless they're Essential mixes :(  

Also, I seem to recollect the original mix of "The Answer" as a Tried & Tested oooh, 7 years ago?

WOOO lol, yea that's the mix dude thanks for that link!! I haven’t heard that tune in ages really brings back memories, and you're right the set must have been from around early 2000. I can remember recording it around then on to mini disc, but that recoding got wiped and I've been kicking myself ever since over that cus the set sounded amazing, the whole crowed was really in it, especially when he drops that remix because I think their singing the lyrics was louder then the sound system lol. I've got a few other sets that I can copy off the mini disc's I've got left. I've got about the last 40mins of Bubblelove in Media Nottingham, and about 20 or so mins of Slinky in Bournemouth which have both got one or to stunning tunes in them. I'll have another look and see if I've got anything else, but if you want to check those I can up them on yousendit.com in mp3 for you no problem.

Definitely mate - post them up on here for everyone! In fact, if you have the time we'd appreciate old snippets of any sets that are lying around on tape or MD to be made available as they'd be particularly helpful for compiling/amending tracklistings too which i can then upload onto the main site. :thumbsup: Not to mention the trips down memory lane - with some of the live sets it's if you were in the club for real, such is the atmosphere.

Incidentally had a faulty MD player myself back in 2000 that wiped a couple of discs for no reason, lost some cracking half-hour studio mixes :(

Also Steve, netsounds is great, have nabbed a few rare things on there. It's just the processing base upon which people or companies sell their stock - prices vary wildly but if you search hard enough you can onften find a UK dealer who's flogging items there for a pretty good price. Good scouting finding that!

Definitely mate - post them up on here for everyone! In fact, if you have the time we'd appreciate old snippets of any sets that are lying around on tape or MD to be made available as they'd be particularly helpful for compiling/amending tracklistings too which i can then upload onto the main site. :thumbsup: Not to mention the trips down memory lane - with some of the live sets it's if you were in the club for real, such is the atmosphere.

Incidentally had a faulty MD player myself back in 2000 that wiped a couple of discs for no reason, lost some cracking half-hour studio mixes :(

Also Steve, netsounds is great, have nabbed a few rare things on there.

No worries bro, I'll get on it!! I'll post them up in the audio section!!

Archived