Neuro

Ok everyone,

Some of you lot have been uploading some curious avatars recently; I really thought whos_this_guy would win it but clearly Jacey B has beaten everyone for quite simply the most bizarre personal avatar I've ever seen on a messageboard!

Where the hell did you get that?! :o:D

It's summat ive done myself.

J'los new track has fat joe on, I cant stand j loe but fat joes wicked.

Anyhows I was talking to somone else who also hates jlo and I randomly said why doenst fat joe just eat j'lo for din dins lol and thought why don't i do a mad powerpoint presentation of just that.

Well after doing that one I did fat joe eats the crazy frog- my avatr is a smaller picture of one of th slides in that slide show- fat joe about to eat the crazy frog! :D

Yes I am highly random and mad etc!!!

Anyhows I was talking to somone else who also hates jlo and I randomly said why doenst fat joe just eat j'lo for din dins lol and thought why don't i do a mad powerpoint presentation of just that.

Well quite...! :D

Hilarious mate we love it! :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna see these power point presentation mate!!! sounds funny!

I is new to all this so need to sort this avatar thing out, a little more trick then i first thought....You where right Bjorn-O

Theres a song from 1971 by America called "Horse With No Name" which basically goes on about a bloke whose been through a desert on a horse with no name and a river appears after a couple of days lol.

So the picture shows: Mr blokey singing an playing a guitar while riding a horse which is walking through a river in a desert! :lol:

Make sense??!!

Archived