Radio 1 audio downloads

jhenderson777

Hi all, the old radio 1 show downloads on here are one of the best things ive ever found on the internet. After both my mini disc players stopped working I was looking for a way to play my old recordings of Jules' on Radio 1.

Does anyone know of any other old radio 1 dance music show audio downloads from ? I.e Fergie, Pete Tong.

Thanks Guys

Welcome to the site and thank you for your kind words!

Can I ask if you still have your minidiscs? We can rip these to mp3 quite easily and we'd be absolutely delighted fi you still have them in case there is any Jules audio on here which we don't already have. Please let me know :)

Regards sites, I don't know of any other archive like this one unfortunately. There was a Tong archive with all his R1 tracklistings going back to 1994 but it disappeared a long time ago and didn't have any audio for download.

Aside any tape rips I have of Tong from the 90s which number a fair few Neuro, I did snatch a while back a pack of all Tongs 1996 ESS. ages ago...I checked them all today, not all are complete shows of which I have some in full on tape...will check out which ones to upload..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the site and thank you for your kind words!

Can I ask if you still have your minidiscs? We can rip these to mp3 quite easily and we'd be absolutely delighted fi you still have them in case there is any Jules audio on here which we don't already have. Please let me know :)

Regards sites, I don't know of any other archive like this one unfortunately. There was a Tong archive with all his R1 tracklistings going back to 1994 but it disappeared a long time ago and didn't have any audio for download.

I believe that 'The Aimless Essential Selection' site's still accessable -which lists Tongy's tracklisting's per show. I got the link off here off Fuzzy, still seems to work (not sure how to post links to the site...)

Edit: something to do with internet archive/wayback machine? :)

Well worth investigating....

I had forgotten about that site!!

I noticed his comment "comment: tracklisting for essential selection printed in Mixmag (Issue 81) "...

I've recently been wondering if it's possible to find some Mixmag issues from 1998 and 1999 with TL's of Jules' friday/saturday show.

Does anyone know if Mixmag had these TL's from Jules' show in 98/99?

I've found some 1997/98 issues on ebay, but wanna know if they have the TL's before I order them :)

I had forgotten about that site!!

I noticed his comment "comment: tracklisting for essential selection printed in Mixmag (Issue 81) "...

I've recently been wondering if it's possible to find some Mixmag issues from 1998 and 1999 with TL's of Jules' friday/saturday show.

Does anyone know if Mixmag had these TL's from Jules' show in 98/99?

I've found some 1997/98 issues on ebay, but wanna know if they have the TL's before I order them :)

Fuzzy-Logic, let me know how much they are and I'll split the cost with you. It's worth the gamble!

@JasonB: Cheers for that info! So you're saying Mixmag stopped printing TL's from Jules' show in May 98? I remember Jules saying in a show that the TL's were printed in both the Mixmag and the Ministry magazine... do we know if Ministry printed them after Mixmag stopped?

@Neuro: I'll let you know if I find anything useful! ;-)