Judge Jules - Trance Anthems

JasonB

Funnily enough l have just bought "MOS" Trance Anthems, a 3 CD album, releasedi n 2013 which is very similar to Jules's 3 CD Album. I love Loveshy (Electrique Boutique Vocal Mix) which isn't on the MOS album so will probably buy Jules's album. It's cheap enough :thumbsup:

This is a surprise, mind you I haven't been checking what's been released mix compilation wise lately.

Having looked at the tracklist my initial thoughts are mixed; I think on the whole it's sound, and there are a fair few cracking tracks which I shortlisted for what would be our own special board mix from Jules v.soon, but it looks a little out of sorts having some really old anthems mixed in with the new material which I don't quite think are anthems e.g. Mystery Land in to Violetta and SVD's take on Joyenergizer in to 10 in 1..? Great tracks but not quite as established in terms of 'anthems', in my opinion.

I can see smack bang in the middle of mix one Jules' all time fave tunes:

"13 .Nightmare - Brainbug

14 Alone Tonight - Above & Beyond".

Brainbug we all know is one of Jules' all time fave, and I featured ';Alone Tonight' on a mix here when putting together a male vocal trancers set :)

I will probably check this out - and thanks for sharing Jase - but would probably pass on it if it weren't mixed by the Judge himself. Quite a strange coincidence as well this coming out and with us looking to have a special 10 year celebration mix...

I see it as a nice oppourtunity since Sony are chucking out the Trevor Nelson, tong and Fatboy collections, Jules puts his name to a tracne classics comp on the rival Universal. Same old same old though and I have anything that is worht having on it already.

• 2 weeks later...