Jules's old mixes?..

deansonline

Thanks Chrissie....

If you could upload a few i know a lot of people will probably be very grateful!

I'm after 2007-2009 ideally.

Its a shame i always thought they'd be up for grabs on his site.

I'll try to do this in the next few weeks, really busy atm, perhaps you could remind me in case l forget :thumbsup:

Was gonna mention this site - has absolute loads of random Jules shows from 2003 - 1997.. I have no idea which shows are there and what isn't.. basically this guy recorded a lot of stuff between 5-9pm on Saturdays from 1994 upwards so there's loads of Danny Rampling, Pete Tong, Seb Fontane (urg) etc etc.

http://www.talkingofmemories.tightfitz.com/ERM/index.html

It's all labelled incorrectly as well which is a bit of a pain (although the dates seem to be right, just the info that he's put totally wrong!)

I've got quite a few of his monthly mixes in MP3 format from around 2003 onwards.

If there are any you're missing, let me know... I got them all from 2002-2013 (missing august - december in 2013 though).

I have on purpose not uploaded them to the audio archive because they were available on JJ.net, but now it shouldn't be a problem :)

I've got quite a few of his monthly mixes in MP3 format from around 2003 onwards.

If there are any you're missing, let me know... I got them all from 2002-2013 (missing august - december in 2013 though).

I have on purpose not uploaded them to the audio archive because they were available on JJ.net, but now it shouldn't be a problem :)

I've got the missing ones (Aug - Dec 2013) :thumbsup: