How do I download mixes?

matt1171

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Matt.

Welcome to the site... You need to have posted once before you can download from the audio archive.

As you have done so above, you can now download any audio, but please do comment and share any old stories related to Jules or the clubbing experiences living in the audio archive :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I was looking for the Mardi Gras 2002 show with jules (obviously) and Eddie. I have since found it and tapped download and listened to it which was great. Bought back loads of memories. My question is if I've downloaded it where in my iPhone does it go? Can I play it through any apps or is it basically like a stream. Just a bit confused as I can only acces and play it through safari at the moment. Thanks in advance.

On 10/8/2015 at 5:08 AM, Rob1710 said:

Hi guys, I was looking for the Mardi Gras 2002 show with jules (obviously) and Eddie. I have since found it and tapped download and listened to it which was great. Bought back loads of memories. My question is if I've downloaded it where in my iPhone does it go? Can I play it through any apps or is it basically like a stream. Just a bit confused as I can only acces and play it through safari at the moment. Thanks in advance.

If you download and use Google Chrome web browser on your phone to access this site instead of Safari, it handles mp3s differently, so when you hit "Download" it should prompt you to physically save it somewhere on your phone rather than stream it. I don't have an iPhone but I imagine after downloading any mp3 your phone's music player should pick up the new mp3 and it'll appear in your library to playback whenever you like :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Andy, the audio quality varies. However, everything in the archive is listenable. Keep in mind that the vast majority of audio here has been archived from FM transmission to tape (or in some cases MD) then encoded into MP3.

We are always after high quality rips though so if you have some recordings at home we can help getting them ripped and online.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...