Laughing Babies Dance Track

Welcome to the board!

This is going back, but there were a couple along those lines from what I remember - but from around 99/2000.

One was "Electronik Battle Babies Vol 1" - that's in a show you can partially download here:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archives/board/index.php?/topic/3479-1999-05-14-judge-jules-studio-session-2nd-half/

The other is a Hi-Gate track called Nappy Hardcore / The Laugh. I might be going mad but I seem to remember Jules once saying he recorded his baby son Jake laughing and then looped it to make a track out of it. That sounds ridiculous now but I'm sure it's true!

Hey Core

Thanks for,the welcome, and the information. I had a listen to nappy hardcore, but not the right one. I couldn't find the battle babies.

I am pretty certain of the dates being late 1996 or early 1997. Have no clue on the track unfortunately, and the only tape I made with it recorded from his radio show was lost in the break-up of a long-passed relationship lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 01/06/2016 at 8:25 AM, Neuro said:

The other is a Hi-Gate track called Nappy Hardcore / The Laugh. I might be going mad but I seem to remember Jules once saying he recorded his baby son Jake laughing and then looped it to make a track out of it. That sounds ridiculous now but I'm sure it's true!

Dear lord Nappy Hardcore!!! A horrendous tune and you're absolutely right Neuro, it was Jules's son with the baby samples. I remember hearing him mention this on the radio and also in magazines at the time.