JJRETROMIX: DANCE NATION 3 LAUNCH PARTY 97

Another update for my JJRetromix series

Shame the MOS Frisky sets were not broadcast in 96 97 98 as JJ really smashed it. The Dance Nation 3 Launch in March was no exception. This is the bulk of what JJ played during a monster 3 hour set. Great night, with Seb Fontaine and Brandon Block in the bar room and Tong, Tony De Vit and JJ in the Box (Main Room) There are obvious ommissions, as JJ always had THOSE White Labels and Mashups you couldn't find elsewhere. One in particular that I never found was: Luka - NY Style Dub. A powerful groove he was all over in March - April 97. Its on the tail end of a mastermix on the KIss FM 97 radio session with Whitehead that's up here. I'd pay good £ for that tune now!

Enjoy the mix. 97 was one of JJ best years and the DJ's hadn't all tranced out too much. Check my other thread for more of the same :D

http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/wf0C5GZm/file.html

Shame the MOS Frisky sets were not broadcast in 96 97 98 as JJ really smashed it. The Dance Nation 3 Launch in March was no exception. This is the bulk of what JJ played during a monster 3 hour set. Great night, with Seb Fontaine and Brandon Block in the bar room and Tong, Tony De Vit and JJ in the Box (Main Room) There are obvious ommissions, as JJ always had THOSE White Labels and Mashups you couldn't find elsewhere. One in particular that I never found was: Luka - NY Style Dub. A powerful groove he was all over in March - April 97. Its on the tail end of a mastermix on the KIss FM 97 radio session with Whitehead that's up here. I'd pay good £ for that tune now!

Enjoy the mix. 97 was one of JJ best years and the DJ's hadn't all tranced out too much. Check my other thread for more of the same :D

Maximum - Take Me There - Past Midnight Dub > what a tune < a dj friend of mine always mixed > Dastrix - Aquarius> then came > Maximum - Take Me There ! 1997 < miss those days :rubbish:

whats the song @1.19 min?

Vincent De Moor - Flowtation

Maximum - Take Me There - Past Midnight Dub > what a tune < a dj friend of mine always mixed > Dastrix - Aquarius> then came > Maximum - Take Me There ! 1997 < miss those days :rubbish:

The one after flowtation is Bassbin twins - Out Of Hand

The one after flowtation is Bassbin twins - Out Of Hand

the song right after > members of mayday - sonic empire ? 1h19min is the one i'm looking for.

flowtation comes at the and of set 1.55

Haha ... S'cuse me. My Media player read out in mins, so thats the misread. Been smoking too much. Sharp Boys remix of Serial Diva: Gotta Love For You.