Restriction - Mixed By Aza

Aza

Yeh always good to have variety... I like playing all sorts really, anything from trance, to hard, techy trance. You should like this next installment on Adam's show - im looking forward to it a great deal!

I knew this was gonna be a good CD after your earlier mix batches a couple of years ago - Armin would have been proud of the tightness in which you mixed them :D

Make sure you get another one up here when you feel in the zone :thumbsup:

Cheers Tim - all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Ill be doing a mix now for Adams show next week. And as promised whipping up a special, dedicated board mix, highlighting some classic trancers... 8-)

Glad you liked it Jason - any particular parts on the mix you liked? Interested to see what the mixing was like as this is my first dig. Some of the tunes I could have sorted the EQ out on a bit better, but its fine for now:)

Most of it was really enjoyable, lots of energy. The only ones that l wasn't so keen on were "Elektronik", "Toovster", and "Total Blackout" not my kinda tunes-so what are they classed as "Hard Trance" or what? :? . A really good mix though and loved Tiesto "Athena" a good one to finish on. The only bit of mixing that was a bit suspect was at count 59.45 on the Real Player when there was an abrupt end to one tune which l think was "Expander" going on into "Till Tears do us Part". Well done. look forward to your next mix.. :)

No! Please don't call me that or I'll wring your neck! :x :wink:

The mixing was spot on though sir, I enjoyed this very much. There are some neat tricks in there as well, wish I could do that.

Archived