Restriction - Mixed By Aza

Aza

Right here goes guys. Been attempting this for a few days constant and still cant get it in my books 110% - accept nothing less. However been wanting to put something up for you guys to check out.

Will find somewhere to upload it and post link, but for now here is T/L, please let me know your thoughts...

1. Sharp Tools - Vol. 5 (G - Force)

2. Mauro Picotto & Fergie - Funkytek (Electronic Mix)

3. The Drill - The Drill (Original Mix)

4. Cirez D - Rematch

5. Remo Con - G-Sigh (Original Mix)

6. Remy & Roland Klinkenberg - Till Ya Drop

7. DK - Murder Was The Bass (John O'Callaghan Remix)

8. Fragrance - Don't Break My Heart (Steve Murano Remix)

9. Marco V - Loops N Things vs. Godd vs The World Of Godd

10. Tee Project - Elektronik (Original Mix)

11. Carlo Testi - Toovster (Steel Plated Mix)

12. Fred Baker - Total Blackout

13. Marc Dawn - Expander (Flutlicht Remix)

14. Heavens Cry - Till Tears Do Us Part (Yoji Biomehanika Remix)

15. Legend B - Lost In Love (Paul Janes Remix)

16. Tiesto - Athena

been waiting for a mix from ya for a couple of years now

LOL! Yeh same from me actually! Only been going on the decks recently for the past few weeks. Moving home and all has just made is so hard to get back to living normal and with university workload! my house is pretty much all there now, just gonna put some beading around the laminent flooring we laid last week!

I recommend you paint that beading first mate then touch up over the nails if you hammer them in that way, cos it's a bastard to do when it's on the floor and inevitably you end up painting half your new floor as well, as I found out recently... cue: white spirit :D

Yeh well I got the beading in the room done and we nailed it in, but it look bit tacky because the beading was fairly cheap, so we might just rip it up and redo it with better beading. Would glueing it down be better?

You have laminent flooring experience mate>?

I put some down in the cloakroom area at home, did an ok job but couldn't be arsed to do it again - we should have bought some wood-effect panels that slot together for the flooring, looks much nicer. Could glue the beading I suppose, I'm no expert! I nailed them in though then painted them :?

lol slight diversion from original thread subject :D

Yeh slight tangent! I bought glueless flooring, slotted in nicely! We laid about 25m2, took 9hours! But looks great!

To come back to the subject of this thread, I am in the process of uploading the file, so watch this space for the link! 8-)

Ok thanks to 'DJGK' I now have this uploaded...

---Click here to Download the file "Restriction-Mixed_By_Aza"

http://djglennk.hostmymix.co.uk/aza/Restri...ixed_By_Aza.mp3

---Click here to stream the file "Restriction-Mixed_By_Aza"

http://djglennk.hostmymix.co.uk/aza/Restri...ixed_By_Aza.m3u

Please let me know what you think and hope you enjoy the mix. As mentioned above, there are a few minor glitches, but thought I'd shove something up for you to listen. All the way....

Revised and Updated...

Restriction - Mixed By Aza

1. Sharp Tools - Vol. 5 (G - Force) (Sharp Recordings)

2. Mauro Picotto & Fergie - Funkytech (Electronix Mix) (Alchemy)

3. The Drill - The Drill (Original Mix) (Destined Records)

4. Cirez D - Rematch (Mouseville)

5. Remo Con - G-Sigh (Original Mix) (Hell House Recordings)

6. Remy & Roland Klinkenberg - Till Ya Drop (Electronic Elements)

7. DK - Murder Was The Bass (John O'Callaghan Remix) (White Label)

8. Fragrance - Don't Break My Heart (Steve Murano Remix) (Pulsive Trance)

9. Marco V - Loops N Things vs. Godd vs The World Of Godd (White Label)

10. Tee Project - Elektronik (Original Mix) (Gothic Records Limited)

11. Carlo Testi - Toovster (Steel Plated Mix) (Subway Records)

12. Fred Baker - Total Blackout (F.B.I.(Future Beat Instructions))

13. Marc Dawn - Expander (Flutlicht Remix) (Logport Recordings)

14. Heavens Cry - Till Tears Do Us Part (Yoji Biomehanika Remix) (Tidy Trax)

15. Legend B - Lost In Love (Paul Janes Remix) (Bulletproof Records)

16. Tiesto - Athena (Magik Muzik)

Thoroughly enjoyable mix mate!! Bring on the next one!

Mixing is good, like the bit as you bring in Remo Con - 'G-Sigh' after Cirez D - 'Rematch'...

Some flair towards the end which I liked :D - you used to execute a lot of tricks perfectly with vinyl, how you finding it with CDJs?

PS Cheers for putting in the labels in the tracklisting - you know I like that :wink:

Incurring the wrath of DJX2 arenta ya now aza!, or his he just jealous about not being so upfront! the amount he spends on new vinyl all the time(or he used to) ffs, it greatly puts me to shame I tell ya

Hey mate - didnt quite understand your reply. Was you talking to Tim there or me? Have you had a listen all the way through - any particular points you like? Feedback appreciated from everyone on here 8-)

P.S for those of you that have downloaded and wish to burn it to a cd for their own purposes I am working on a cue sheet. I'll upload that once complete and post you a link and the tracks will automatically be split up for ya's.

If you look at my recent demo above Chrissie, if you look toward the latter few tracks, they are hard trance. Where as tunes like 4 Strings, Vrantique & Jan Loper and Karl G I consider a bit more uplifting... (just for example that is of course, there are many variants etc..) Tune into Dormouse's show and I will show ya ;)